Gaming Stress Disorder (GSD)
This will be a great thread to relieve stress brought on by VMK game's! Maybe not only vent, but why not give a tip or two? (btw it's multiple choice)
1. score over 40,000+ in the first level for a high paying game. Anything less will not win the magic pin, and it won't pay much for efforts. (like getting booted in the fourth round) This means you pretty much need a flawless level one with maybe one or two misses.
2. same for other levels such as, level 2 80,000+ and having 190,000-200,000+ at the end of level four.
3. my mistake is popping them in time with the music, which won't work and is a bad habit lol.. the delayed pop sound (flawless of course) matches the music just fine.
4. sometimes, an "awesome" or a "good" pop can work for you to get a flawless, don't get greedy!
5. take breaks because my eyes hurt.
1. shoot buildings if available.
2. use your crossbones icon to disappear when available.
3. use arrow keys to shoot, you'll have more control.
4. say, 'Arg" to intimidate your adversary.
5. make shots hit from a far distance for maximum points.
6. take breaks because your eyes will hurt.
1. visit occasionally for 10 credits.
2. remix a song a day.
3. take breaks so your ears won't hurt.
Jungle Cruis Photo Safari:
1. take pictures.
some of these tips have been mentioned before (other boards and stuff), probably because they're common sense. :cool: