IF you guys haven't already found out. There will be a big contest held this weekend at VMK (Read This)

Contest 1: Space-Out Your Room

When: Saturday July 16, 10:00am — 5:00pm Eastern
Theme: Space

To commemorate the re-opening of Space Mountain, we want you to decorate your room in a way that shows how "spacey" you can be. Don't limit yourself to outer space — remember, there are many kinds of space.

Specifics: The room name MUST start with the word space to be eligible. Judging begins at 5:00pm Eastern on Saturday. Any rooms not completed and named properly by this time cannot be considered. Winners will be announced on Monday in our Newsletter.

Contest 2: Celebration Showdown

When: Sunday July 17, 3:00pm — 10:00pm Eastern
Theme: Celebrations

Specifics: The room name MUST start with the word celebration to be eligible. Judging begins at 10:00pm Eastern on Sunday. Any rooms not completed and named properly by this time cannot be considered. Winners will be announced on Monday in our Newsletter.

Tomorrowland Quest

Here's your chance to win the out-of-this-world Teleportation Spell and Stitch's Teleporter! Find the secret URL in VMK to download the all-new Tomorrowland park Quest. Print the Quest and bring it with you to Disneyland® Park at Disneyland® Resort in California or Magic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida. When you've found all the right answers, take the Quest to VMK Central to redeem for your great Tomorrowland virtual prizes.

Thanks to VMK Website!

MY only question is, I will be at WDW on July 17th and I really want that Tomorrowland Quest. Do you think that they will have it already at WDW as the card stock stuff or do you HAVE to find it on VMK and print it out.