Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Scams... in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Why do people have to trick you? I don't play for rares or money or cool rooms - I just play to have fun and yet when I agree to ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Why do people have to trick you? I don't play for rares or money or cool rooms - I just play to have fun and yet when I agree to trade a rare item I have because I'm nice and want to, I expect what I was offered in return.

Girl tells me she wants my bird hat - says it's not rare but she just wants it (I don't play often so I believe her - haven't been on in a year). So being the nice person I am I ask what she'll offer. She gives me the Everest coat, golden mickey ears, a feather hat thing and two gold teleporters. She offers me more but I tell her instead I really need some cash because I don't play often and just willing to take that. She tells me "ok trade cash in different window" then disappears with my hat. Now granted I got stuff for it BUT not what I had agreed to.

It's just immature and childish. Don't make up a heart breaking story about how much you want something because it was stolen from you and then steal something from the person you got to believe you. Just WRONG.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    That gets me sooo mad! I have three bat magic..and this girl comes up to me,"Can I have one of your bat magics?" I of course tell her I am not trading it and she gives me this sob story of how she has wanted it far an "ear" now and cant get it..and then she goes PLEASE JUST BE MY FRIEND AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY OFFER..what do I do? Be all nice be her friend..go into her room..she gives me a terrible offer and I say no and she boots me..

Muahaha..I know I am bad for doing what I say next..but I am sick of these people..

In a message I say: I was actually going to give it to you, I was ready to trade, and I said wait, but now that you booted me and was mean..I guess not!

She says: I am sorry, really, I pressed the wrong button, come here!

I of course tell her to come to my room, she comes and then tries scamming me by pressing accept when I put it up..

this is the mean part(I guess)
    I exit out of trade when she does this
    and give her a HUGE speech of why it is wrong for what she did and why it was mean and how she can get in very big trouble..
    And now she was trying to be nice so she can get it..

Well then I said: You know how I said I would give it to you?
    Girl: Yeah?
    Me: Well here is what you deserve! LATER! ..And then I booted her, and deleted her from my list.

When I am in a bad mood, can you tell!?!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

She deserved it... geeze it irks the poop outta me.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde

04CP_ Nolan is offline Dole Float + POTC= Good Day
    some people are trying to scam people by telling them something is in special at Tomorrowland shop. They offer to buy it for you if you give rare. Somebody tried to get me tonight, but i told her i was just there. this was true, then they tried to get away from the subject. always check the store first if someone offers this. It's sad how people try to scam, others said they'd heard rumors about this happening today as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 04CP_ Nolan View Post
    some people are trying to scam people by telling them something is in special at Tomorrowland shop. They offer to buy it for you if you give rare. Somebody tried to get me tonight, but i told her i was just there. this was true, then they tried to get away from the subject. always check the store first if someone offers this. It's sad how people try to scam, others said they'd heard rumors about this happening today as well.
    Make sure you report that, she'll be booted. They have logs of all the conversations.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011