Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Scams... in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; lol lady and we can bring all our free popccorn and ride the bus too!!!! helmets on!!!...
    crashbunny is offline Moderator
    lol lady and we can bring all our free popccorn

and ride the bus too!!!!

helmets on!!!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Umm - I will have to check with the bus company to see if eating is allowed on the short bus!!!

AWWWW the heck with the rules - pass the popcorn - I like mine with very little butter... <-----I will take one of these as well

(just an fyi - i had to edit my post due to a stupid vmk spelling error - LOL glad I caught it before someone else did - LOL)
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    hey its ok we all know vmkspeak

miakoda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One Hour from WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    it's only scamming if you make accounts and try to sell them in real life or use them, for example, in the iPod give away.
    Yes, VMK will know if you try to make accounts to get the iPod, and you can get banned for that. Selling accounts is also specifically mentioned in the rules as a no-no (I can't imagine anyone buying or selling an account anyway, but from what I have seen for sale...and the prices...on Ebay, it wouldn't surprise me much.

~Mia~

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDooley
    Hey I have some bum stitch teleporters a friend got in a trade.
    You should put them in a room. maybe two will match! hehe!
    It is worth a try.
    I will be having popcorn on main street.
    I know a few VMK friends who have "lost teleporter"rooms. I'm trying to get them to consolidate and put them all in one room, so maybe we can find matches. We have not figured out who would get the matching teleporters if we find any, but at least they will have a home...if I find out the name of the room(s) I will post it here, so you can donate any lonely teleporters you have and you never know....you might just find its twin one day!

Side note: I got 4 Stitch 'porters in a trade a while back (before I learned not to take teleporters in a trade) and only two of them matched. I could not sell the other two, and i was wondering what to do with them. I found out about a lost teleporter home, and had decided to put them in there, when one day I signed on and they had just randomly disappeared from my inventory! Still trying to figure THAT one out.....

I had a girl who was one of my "groupies" (she latched onto me for some reason and kept following me around). We had just met and she wanted to link our rooms. I said okay since she was giving me the teleporter, but after a while she started to really bug me so I deleted her from my friend list (I felt bad...but she was REALLY annoying...interrupting conversations to talk to me about other stuff...etc.). Well I felt guilty so I decided to teleport to her room and try and find her to friend her again. Alas, she had taken down her teleporter and I bounced back! So now I have one coffin that stands alone....

~Mia~

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    watch out for the player going by "pincessmonkey"

she's a trade window scammer (a bad one at that) that says, "The stool is there u don't see it? Click ok!"

If you see this moron, please throw a boot her way for honety's sake, and mine.

I'll look out for her...honestly there are so many girls with "princess" or "monkey" in their names....I don't get the 'monkey' part...although monkeys do rule! I actually think I may have seen this girl in a trade room. Is it "pincess" or "princess"? LOL I may try to make a trade with her just to see what happens....can you report someone for doing that? If so, can VMK go back and see the trade window and what happened?

~M

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    watch out for the player going by "pincessmonkey"

she's a trade window scammer (a bad one at that) that says, "The stool is there u don't see it? Click ok!"

If you see this moron, please throw a boot her way for honety's sake, and mine.

Monkeys are funny!!! But there is nothing funny about a Monkey taking yoru stuff...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    If I was Super CL_Ranch (gross!) I'm sure VMK would consider half my gripes, only to keep me helping them.

Dude - I hope I never live to see the day of CL_Ranch!!!!!! LOL

I can't even imagine!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

GlamorousTink is offline B-Ticket Holder
    What is so bad about having a CL_Ranch. Is he mean or something? I've met him before, and he definitely doesn't like the new VMK home page!

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    CL_AlecTronic doesn't sound that bad either....

I was scammed once too. Someone had offered me a pirate magic pin (I wanted to combine mine with another to make it last longer), and I bought them tons of stuff. After the trade, I combined my magic pin with the pin I got from the trade. Then the person I got the pin with demanded that I give him back the pin because of some thing or another. I told him that I couldn't because you can't undo combinations, and then he told me that he would report me. I felt very threatened by him, and hate when people do this.

Oh, sorry, I thought this was being posted on another thread. Sorry!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I thought you can't trade those pirate magic pins, could you at one time?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast