Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Scams... in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Today I went in a free stuff room wearing black ears , and the owner wanted to trade . She said she would trade a stitch hat and crown for ...
    shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Today I went in a free stuff room wearing black ears , and the owner wanted to trade . She said she would trade a stitch hat and crown for them....sure...so she is all - i promise I won't boot - < when she said that I knew it was her plan. She wanted me to give her the ears then be her friend ( but she wanted to boot me b4 i could do that ) and then she was going to give me the stuff afterwards....I am like - not going to happen - and b4 she could boot me i ran off...very funny
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

JackSparrow is offline .:In This Kingdom by the Sea:.
    currently being driven off the edge of sanity.
    hey! I think the NPC's are getting cheap! I made a new eeyore (a while ago this happened) and the moment I came into the kingdom (I had just made it) I went to one of the NPC's (in this case it was Ned.) and I clicked on him. waited. finally I got the little thing of ned saying hi and great you found him and all. so I keep waiting for the message that you found ned here's your pin and 40 credits or at least 20 (but I was expecting 40 because the account was brand-new) and it never came! and now I am angry because Ned is getting really cheap! :p
    you gotta love the penguins.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Legokid is running a scam called "Falling Chairs Win Inferno" A game where you play falling chairs, then must pay for your prize, or you have the choice to "spin for inferno" in which you get absolutely nothing. So basically, you sit in chairs until you're the only 1 left, then pay the owner to get your prize, or spin a generator and get nothing at all. Don't be fooled by this.

hey no names! we would get the message if you just said "someone is doing this scam" instead of naming someone from trivia!
    ...and by the way I personally don't think it is a real scam or at least meant to be one, because you aren't paying to spin and win nothing, and you say you pay for a prize, well that to me sounds like trading for a different item.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by JackSparrow
    hey no names!
    I'm going to have to ask you to actually read this thread, after that, you'll notice we have no problem at all with calling out SCAMMERS by name. Scammers are scammers. Please try not to change the rules thanks.

...and by the way I personally don't think it is a real scam or at least meant to be one, because you aren't paying to spin and win nothing, and you say you pay for a prize, well that to me sounds like trading for a different item.
    Please look at posts on this thread as a "heads up.. be careful".. instead of a debate thanks.

^
    ok I feel a bit better now

sorry...
    better go read those rules.. again
    Last edited by JackSparrow; 06-13-2006 at 06:41 PM.

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

sorry...
    better go read those rules.. again

You are right though, it's more of a decent act to approach a -TT- member with issues personally than publicly.

vmkplayer is offline <3 ragdollaye
    the other day a girl came up to me and asked for anything i didnt want and she said "I'm poor can you give me anything you dont want?" i then said no and walked away.
    Kingdom Keepers forever!!

I'm sorry Grim.. VMK has awarded RctInfinity for copying your SP slide.. He now has "Orange" status to me!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    I'm sorry Grim.. VMK has awarded RctInfinity for copying your SP slide.. He now has "Orange" status to me!

That is really stinky!!! I am really mad it had to happen to you!

Sorry Dude!!

Loves First Kiss!

I saw the SP room before it was awarded and posted a thread on how it got copied... Oh that really stinks....I had made up a new game and I was still getting supplies and then one of my ''friends'' stole my idea , made the game faster than me and got an award..
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Just think of it this way...it gives us a reason to do bigger and better things! We're #1!

but still , after all the work he put into his ride...
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

aye well.. it happens to everyone at one time or another. there's no way of preventing inspiration and the sudden urge to steal ideas!

Em
    TraderMags in
    vmk

there's no way of preventing inspiration and the sudden urge to steal ideas!
    Sure there is, boot them off your friends list and building under friends only rooms can solve it completely. It's a matter of pushing your completed idea as far as it will go. Sometimes (alot of times in our cases) we've put off many "pushings" of finished ideas to make time for new ones.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast