Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Celebration: Room Contest! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; anyone entering the contest? Disneybuff and I are going to as far as I know, and I encourage you to do the same! I'm assuming just an effort would win ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Celebration: Room Contest!

anyone entering the contest? Disneybuff and I are going to as far as I know, and I encourage you to do the same! I'm assuming just an effort would win you something new! I'm going to try a theme that a friend of disneybuff's used by hosting a quiz show (mine is for pirates) with a teleporter that leads to a treasure room for a winner to pick something! (I've spent 3,000 already for prizes. )

here's an exclusive look at the game room for the family, but you got to win to see the prize room!

The name of the room for the contest will be:
    Celebration: Game For Pirates!

I'll be in there from about 6:30pm est (or when they give the judging horn) till about 9-10:00pm est (or whenever I get judged, run out of prizes.. which I won't I have a whole other decorated room I don't use too much, or when the judging ends which would be a bad scenario.. meaning I'd of been left in the dark!)

post your room names for the contest here, so that those of us who aren't entering, or get judged early, can come support your room in front of the judges!

this will also be a great chance to meet up in my room (and your's) in order to get myself, and others on your friends list!

Last edited by Tampa; 07-17-2005 at 02:39 AM.

btw tomorrow I'll be working on finishing off the room with a monorail poster.

come on peoples! Lets see some room names! Mine is still the same, "Celebration: Game for Pirates!"

I want to think of a better one, but that's it for now.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Tampa... Could you rearrange those chairs at the tables so that at least one of the tables has two chairs forming a Hidden Mickey?

Just a thought.

Good Luck!
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

thanks for the tip!

don't know if you noticed, but there's one in there by me.

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Hmmm are you the kid in the dunce cap?

I don't see it.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe
    Tampa... Could you rearrange those chairs at the tables so that at least one of the tables has two chairs forming a Hidden Mickey?

better?

well the contest is over... and I witnessed three rooms get judged including mine.

I'd say I came in last against Disneybuff and Disneydame. I was alone in my room ( ) when I got judged and the judge was there and gone.. poof! She spent more time in Disneydame's room (and actually conversed) to where the judge in Disneybuff's room spent the most amount of time (I think she even read his photo album), gave ample amounts of "nice room"'s, and he had the most amount of people visiting his room (at least 10 people).. so out of the three of us I'd say buff came in first, dame second, and myself at dead last.

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    At least you were judged. I posted about my problem on a new thread.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by hillo
    At least you were judged. I posted about my problem on a new thread.

I can't speak for the others, but if I would have known your room name, I would have came and joined you for support.

now... I must log on and see how bad I lost... I doubt they're that quick though.

Awwwwwwww, Tampa. That is soooooooooooooo sweet (even though I'm a male I'm saying this lol) I'm sure if there was a contest for coolest enviroment, you and your cave would win. But thanks for the comment! Now the question is, Did I actually win??
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

I didn't get squat.

sorry for trying to get you all involved in such a lame contest.

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    For those who entered the contest and didn't get judged, you will be getting the Invisiblity pin (or so the newletter says).

So I guess it was better not to get judged, then to be judged.

Now that makes me a four star invisibility pin yay!
    And I thought it was a fun contest to show our creative side. But I've been thourgh many contests and believe me, you didn't get squat. You got a fun time trying your best and that is what counts. If Disney could i'm sure they would pick more ppl, but you know it's hard to do that. I just want to let you all know that I loved all your rooms and that we did as good as job as anyone! You guys are great!
    Last edited by disneybuff100; 07-20-2005 at 10:44 AM.
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    btw tomorrow I'll be working on finishing off the room with a monorail poster.

LOL!!!! Ah the memories!!!

I remember how hard I worked to get this single poster! I remember thinking, "This aught to get the room filled up!"

I miss my virtual adolesence.