Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Judging for VMK in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I am very upset at VMK. I waited from 10pm until almost 1am to have my room judged. I lost connection twice and signed back in. I then got a ...
    hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again

Judging for VMK

I am very upset at VMK. I waited from 10pm until almost 1am to have my room judged. I lost connection twice and signed back in. I then got a message that VMK would close for the night. Before it closed down, it said that not all the rooms was able to be judged. Did anyone else have this problem? And if anyone knows, will my room still be judged?
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    mine was judged, but very very quickly.

Just to let yall know. The person in green who comes into your room doesn't really judge it, They just take a picture of the room.
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

nicks_ahoy is offline Jungle VIP
    Interesting...

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    I remember this evil evil event..couple days after I signed up for VMK . I sat in a friend's room for it
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time