Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Tampa's -Nice- Letter... in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; They finally gave me my pin!!!!!...
    hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    They finally gave me my pin!!!!!
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

20K is offline Brought to you by Dock Thrust
    Ahhh...so this is what you were talking about in the 'Run To The Hills' thread. I see.

"I really hope that people won't cherry-pick my quotes in the future
    and use them out of context to justify things that I would never sign-off on."

- Walt Disney

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    yes yes... that joke must have made you go before hand.

but did you like it?

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I just sent another awesome letter, I'm hoping this one gets me banned. I want my life back!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    I am not sure you will ever have your life back

Especially as "NORMAL"
    We would miss you way too much!

Loves First Kiss!

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..

Exclamation leave my name ALONE!! - mine -

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    to VMK:

hi.

This is the second time I've tried to reach you guys, and I must say, you should drop that "we'll respond in 24 hours" since I've yet to see it.

I had chosen the vmk game name, "Tampa", a name that I'm well known with on numerous disney sites, and non-disney sites to where I do a GREAT job getting people interested in the game. I even help people find hidden mickey's by clues, I've helped people get their firework pins many times, and am working on playing my 200th mix and 100th pirate win. I even run WDW question games in my guest room and lead winners to a skull rock room to pick out a prize.

As you can see I spend plenty of time, and now money with the purchase of gold ears and visiting the park more to go on quests, in order to play your game to the fullest.

And now my name "Tampa" has been taken from me with no warning. This is a huge disappointment considering it has been accepted since the first day. And not to mention my friends from the game, disney sites, and non-disney sites cannot find me. And playing VMK games has become disenchanthing, becase I no longer (or my friends) see my name in games. I've even seen some comment things like, "I wonder where #### went? Wow! Even his id is gone!"

I understand that my name describes a real location and you guys don't care for that, but it is my internet name, and really, nothing else will do. When I got the message to change it, I put in "TampaJoe" as a hopeful comprimise, but again I plead with you, please don't change my title, for my sake, and for my friends that I get involved with vmk.

Thank you and I really hope to hear a response, "Tampa" Joe.
    -------hey , im SERIOUSLY going to get MAD if one more person takes my title : Fairytori - ive been seeing it all around as : fairytori acefairytori im getting sick of it!! , yea my vmk login name is shadesofgreen96 , my internet name

shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    I called trying to get the "VMK Center", and when the 92 year old chick on the other line finally realized VMK was in the Cinema, she was like:

oh I'm sorry I can only connect guests..

lady, I'm a 12 time annual passholder.. I'M ALWAYS A GUEST!

oh.. uh.. well let me connect you with someone else..

that's the greatest idea I've ever heard on a phone..

have a magical day!

LOL!!!!! sorry , but the ending ' have a magical day ' was sortta funny.. Like that helped!!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Princesscat is offline D-Ticket Holder
    hehe

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    wow, they are taking away all sorts of stuff Crush and Rusher, Tampa, u, what else is next?x

They will probably end up giving us all numbers for names at some point, and we won't be able to figure out who is who.
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 05-26-2006 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Combining multiple posts
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123