Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss i can't get in in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; i can't get logged into vmk. i've been playing since the end of june or begining of july. i didnt do anything to get banned when i go to log ...
    withasmile is offline C-Ticket Holder

i can't get in

i can't get logged into vmk. i've been playing since the end of june or begining of july. i didnt do anything to get banned when i go to log in it says "Please enter the E-mail Address or Member Name and Password you used when you registered." and i type it in again and it says "We still can't find an account with this E-mail Address or Member Name and Password. If you would like to create a new account, please register now."

i've been registed for a while too. if i type in my vmk username (withasmile) with my password i start to make a different character and i request my username that i have and it says someone has it.

i dont get it? am i banned or something? i really want to go on vmk

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by withasmile
    if i type in my vmk username (withasmile) with my password i start to make a different character and i request my username that i have and it says someone has it.

I had to read your post a couple times to understand.. you are putting an email addy during log in right? And not your vmk name? I'm sure you are.

I have a few charcters to where I just add another "7" each time to my original email addy when registering a new account.

It tells you someone has the email addy, because the account still exists.. best trouble shooting I can think of is:

1. the email addy has been typed wrong

2. the password has been typed wrong

3. vmk's having issues?

4. someone at vmk has issues with you

5. someone at vmk has issues with me, and is taking it out on you

5 would be worst case scenario , and I doubt you've been banned.

gl, hope you get in there

i typed in the password and email the way i always did. i think vmk has issues or something. its been a week now.

last time i went on i got the non playing character credits and then i had to go so i exited the game and i took the survey. i think the survey might have did something O_o i asked for help and emailed a staff member havent gotten a reply or anything

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    ya your best bet to get help (or even a reply from a real person) from them is from within the game, or in person.

I don't think downloading shockwave again would help and I too took the survey with no probs..

and what do you mean by non playing charcter credits, you mean like the pirate and yeti? Or a whole other character that you use for credits?

I haven't even tried logging in yet today, so I hope it's not a mass problem... not to say I hope it's just your problem lol.. just that I feel for you, I've got my peep loaded and now I don't even want to see if it'll work or not!

yeah characters like the yeti and the dragon. its not a shockwave problem because my sister goes on it and its fine for her. even at other peoples houses i cant log on but my sister can