Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss vmks future... in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; when i went ot wdw in july i won the vmk tour and they said that tomorrowland and frointerland will be open in december. and the games they will have ...
    withasmile is offline C-Ticket Holder

vmks future...

when i went ot wdw in july i won the vmk tour and they said that tomorrowland and frointerland will be open in december. and the games they will have are in tomorrow land they are going to have some kind of laser tag game with space mountain and in frointerland they are going to have a haunted mansion ghost chasers game where you have to capture ghosts. the ghost chasers game will be with partners like the pirates game.

if you knew this already sorry.. but i just thought i should post this

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Sweet info! eeyyyy!

the laser tage stuff is new news to me, but on the special Haunted Masnion Quest they give on the tour, on the back of the quest book has a teaser picture of what the Ghost Hunters game will look like. From the looks of the teaser, I don't think it will hold well against fireworks.. at least, not in my case.

And I like your thread title.. what is the future of VMK? I'm trying to see where the game could possibly peak out, but if they keep building right, it should last years and years.. I just hope they do not end up charging to play, as you kind of pay to play already, with trips to WDW and collecting some gold ears and going on tours, just for VMK's sake...

I think there are people in the game that are just now learning about the quests, and maybe by chance they have a trip planned say... 5 years down the road.. I wonder if the tour will be available down the line?

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Well, how right were we?

they said that tomorrowland and frointerland will be open in december.
    Half right.

they are going to have some kind of laser tag game with space mountain
    Still no idea on this.

in frointerland they are going to have a haunted mansion ghost chasers game where you have to capture ghosts
    Correctamundo.

I don't think it will hold well against fireworks
    Waiting to hear from the dude about this, since he said it.

I wonder if the tour will be available down the line?
    Absolutely not.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by dougitmcnuggit
    Waiting to hear from the dude about this, since he said it.

Seems I never get paid right for any ghost chasing game I play and huge pay offs are to help with elimenating so much eeyore'n in VMK's eyes.. so..

today I played 3 HM games, and made friends with 5 eeyores.

BlueSomebody is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Seems I never get paid right for any ghost chasing game I play and huge pay offs are to help with elimenating so much eeyore'n in VMK's eyes.. so..

today I played 3 HM games, and made friends with 5 eeyores.
    5 eeyores!!!??? That imposible!(What eeyores?)
    Last edited by BlueSomebody; 01-08-2006 at 09:23 PM. Reason: uh...