Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss General VMK Tips. in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Post any tips you have for VMK that might be general, or just flat out help make the game run better... or not lol. I read that pics (from film) ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Thumbs up VMK Tips And Glitches.

Post any tips you have for VMK that might be general, or just flat out help make the game run better... or not lol.

I read that pics (from film) can now be sold back to VMK. I read that it would help free up server space, along with minimizing game crashings. Each pic sold back is worth a whopping.. 5 credits lol..

personally I don't think this helps, but then again I'm not that bright.. and I need credits!

Last edited by Tampa; 09-12-2005 at 06:28 AM.

Thumbs down Connections

If you lose connection, crash, or see a black screen after the load sequence, try "installing" shockwave again in between games, when I do this, 8 out of 10 times, I'm able to log right back on.

When the fire wall is out of control, sometimes I "repair" my wireless connection and it seems to do the trick.
    Last edited by Tampa; 09-12-2005 at 06:28 AM.

Thumbs down Room Cramming

"Room cramming" consists of a room owner that enters and leaves their room while a flood of people are trying to get in. Each time the owner leaves a new person will replace them, but when they enter, the room count will stay the same and will continue to grow with each rotation. It's been rumored that this "bug" can and does crash the VMK server, which has been shot down as false. It would, however, more likely crash your own system depending on chat flow, how many are dancing, and how many are using magic.

I haven't tried this yet, and I never really noticed more people in The Think You Know Disney Game, as I had to enter and exit the game alot to give prizes while a huge line waited outside.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Post any tips you have for VMK that might be general, or just flat out help make the game run better... or not lol.

I read that pics (from film) can now be sold back to VMK. I read that it would help free up server space, along with minimizing game crashings. Each pic sold back is worth a whopping.. 5 credits lol..

personally I don't think this helps, but then again I'm not that bright.. and I need credits!

how do you sell them back?

I have a bunch of bad ones i'd love to get rid of ....

Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    how do you sell them back?

I have a bunch of bad ones i'd love to get rid of ....

you can, but I think each one will crash you lol.. so I guess it depends on how bad you want to help VMK.

Hyper Space Mountain

click this after entering the arcade and opening blast in space game.
    Last edited by Tampa; 11-09-2005 at 12:17 AM.

I love this game!

quick tip: bumping something just ONCE ruins your game and puts you back to zero with NO bonus things.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    I can't get it to work for me
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

I have 3

Sorry.... thought I was posting to the rooms thread.

Food Library, and somehow I ended up with 2 Skull Rocks. I bought some furniture, but still don't know how to do much.
    Last edited by akur; 11-09-2005 at 10:18 AM. Reason: wrong post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

try to avoid extremely weird people on VMK at all costs, though unfortunately, we attract them with our builds.

Here's a pm to me from the lesser quality site, from our little "orange" friend:

I was just asking u did not have to be so so mean. No that i am mad i am going to report u on the VMK

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    omg that message is the dumbest thing i have read
    btw i know who he is the hint helped
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Gee,

How odd that kid is so mad that he is going to report you , yet there he is night after night - in your room following you around - Issues Issues Issues!!!

Here is a little craziness for your enjoyment - some girl finds her way into my room, sees that I am wearing two Teleportation pins asks me to trade (oh by the way, after I decline the trade window that popped up four or five times)

I tell her I am looking for Pirate Quest stuff - she says no problem - LOL - up in the trade window comes a Cyan Teacup (which sells for a whopping 100 credits in Small World shop)

I tell her that is not pirate quest, she says yes it is, i tell her no it is not - you get the idea - anyway, she then starts the whole - cry - your being mean thing and I stop the trade. She starts wiggin out saying that I "have" to trade that pin to her and that she is going to report me - well I told her "Go ahead, but staff is already aware of the situation because I just reported you for trying to scam me"

Well needless to say she was out of there in a flash - and darn - right before I could boot her.

Got to love VMK during the day hours!!!! LOL

Moral of the story - know the VMK stock and what it's value is!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

LOL I got one..

Crash caught up with me in the Tomorrowland Hub as I was watching some girl demand that some kid say "ty" to her after HE accepted HER friend request! He was like, "Say ty for wut??" I kept laughing.

Well Crash was with me by then and the dumbo came up to her and I and asked if we're going out? "Yes", I say. "Oh cool", she replies and follows with a, "But you know that is against the rules?"

I was basically like OMG, you can leave us alone now! To make a funny story short, she stompped away with a bunch of ### ### ###'s.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    the looniness never ends ..

I just got this high quality message

can you plz tell me cheat for dancing inferno i will give you cheat for infinate credots plz

idk .... i wonder what happens in school every day

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Why is it people only want to trade with me when the monkey is working and i am on the Jungle cruise dock!! People!!! I am busy!!!

Loves First Kiss!

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    that's why I go to one of my rooms and just boot people that come in
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast