Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss VMK Wristband in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I won the wristband for winning the pirates game. But....I can't go to the parks. Is that the only way to get my prize?...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

VMK Wristband

I won the wristband for winning the pirates game. But....I can't go to the parks. Is that the only way to get my prize?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I won the wristband three times for different games and I have no way of getting it either.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

I would think that there is one of our members who lives in the area that would be willing to do it for you....or maybe someone who is going on vacation soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    I would think that there is one of our members who lives in the area that would be willing to do it for you....or maybe someone who is going on vacation soon.....
    I don't care that much. I couldn't ask someone to do that.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by hillo
    I don't care that much. I couldn't ask someone to do that.
    Maybe you won't have to...maybe someone will offer. BTW...what kind of prizes do you get for this VMK game????

It's mostly virtual prizes, but I have won the wristband in the Pirates game, fireworks, and I think the other reason was for finding all the hidden mickey's.
    - Hillary

It's too bad you can't send it in instead.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

mrmouse is offline A-Ticket holder
    Hey guys, I'm going in 6 days, is there anyway I could pick these up for you and send them to you when I get back? I can't play VMK because I'm on a Mac and not a PC so I'm not real sure if I can help or not but I sure wouldn't mind. :mickey:
    Disneyland in October '07?

Yeah except I would need to mail you my coupon that I printed off. It was a one time link you went to.
    I don't know if i could mail it to you in time.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    VMK prizes:

You get a countless amount of baseball-like collector cards, each containing a game code pertaining to it's picture.. (chair card, chair code).. btw you must complete the quests for all this..

You get a free VMK button with your name on it to go on the VMK park tour.

And you get a cool glow in the dark green VMK wristband.. (same as the livestrong, but cooler)

Shere I have one left still in the package (and like 3 others out of the package).. I got it from a coupon CrashBunny sent me and if you want it, it's yours.

Well yes I would really like that! If it's not a problem. Do you need my coupon??

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    VMK prizes:

You get a countless amount of baseball-like collector cards, each containing a game code pertaining to it's picture.. (chair card, chair code).. btw you must complete the quests for all this..

You get a free VMK button with your name on it to go on the VMK park tour.

And you get a cool glow in the dark green VMK wristband.. (same as the livestrong, but cooler)

Shere I have one left still in the package (and like 3 others out of the package).. I got it from a coupon CrashBunny sent me and if you want it, it's yours.
    how about getting one for Crashbunny next time you go
    Last edited by crashbunny; 09-30-2005 at 11:44 AM. Reason: crashbunny can't spell

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    Hey how do you get this I would love the tour
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

Tampa! I got it today! Thanks so much! I absolutely love it, I didn't know a pin came with it!!! That is awesome, thank you!!!
    I had such a good day today, I got my pin from Dumbogal, the VMK stuff from Tampa, and my Disney on a Dime book!!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service

You go into the Main Street Cinema (WDW) Buccool, and they give you a scavenger quest card to fill out.. once u do that you become eligble to take the in park VMK tour.