Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss I need help finding you! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Ok so I still have not found any of you successfully and since you can't search for players instead of me clicking on every person. What are you guys wearing??? ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

I need help finding you!

Ok so I still have not found any of you successfully and since you can't search for players instead of me clicking on every person. What are you guys wearing??? So it is easier for me to find ya.
    Like any thing that sets you apart? Hats? Anything?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Um.. right now I have on a striped button down shirt, dress pants, and a kate spade bag to match... oh.. you mean on VMK.... yeah I don't play that game.. Sorry....

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    well we usually are on at night

I'm at work all day

I can post a place and a time for all of us to meet

how does that sound?

Well my problem is that the game does not work on my computer. Because its a piece of ****.
    I use my roommates computer to play it, normally when she is gone just because I would not take up her time on the computer or be in her room while she is there. So I have a hard time getting on. I usually get on while she is in class. But next time at night when I can get on I will let you guys know.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    yeah we should all meet at some place some day because like shere khan said you cant search for characters
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    Well my problem is that the game does not work on my computer. Because its a piece of ****.
    I use my roommates computer to play it, normally when she is gone just because I would not take up her time on the computer or be in her room while she is there. So I have a hard time getting on. I usually get on while she is in class. But next time at night when I can get on I will let you guys know.

Lol - tell us how you really feel

I'll put up a few times and places over the next few days

I'll try to get some others to wait with me

Yeah i pretty much want to throw it out the window.
    But then bugs would get in.....so I don't.

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    I will wait with you Crash!!!

ShereKhan - Next time you are on during the day try searching the popular rooms list for "Dizpinfriend's Teleport Plaza" sometimes I am just hanging in there while I am away from the keyboard. If you find me on, but I do not answer - it is because I am doing something else - in that case just ask to be friends, and I will accept when I get back to the computer - that will give you a good start to finding us all.

We will find you sooner or later!! LOL Oh my name on VMK is Dizpinfriend

Joanne
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 09-28-2005 at 12:09 AM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Awesome, thanks!
    I think I have seen you before, before I knew who you were!!!

Shere Khan,

What is your VMK name - I want to make sure I do not delete your request if you should find me
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

Smile

Hey - You found me!!!!!!!

OK girl - you are on my friends list - now we just need to get you on everyone else's lists.

Look for my PM with the codes I was telling you about earlier!!

Enjoy your fireworks pin!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    ok hey shere kahn, i am a part of our little DWT group on vmk also. My name is DcsMickeyMan. If you ever manage to get on at night, we all usually are hanging out at The White Rabbit Maze, try searching that. also, since you know friend (as we so affectionately call her!) try finding her whenever you're on. we all usually hang out together.

Anxious to meet you on VMK!

--Doug

Thanks so much! I will look for you!

we are in there now

white rabbit maze

I found you! I found you! I found you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast