Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Okay now I need help in VMK in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; OMG!! it didn't work!! lol i'm just surprised bc this always works for me when this happens. did the link not work or did changing the size of the screen ...
    dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    OMG!! it didn't work!! lol i'm just surprised bc this always works for me when this happens. did the link not work or did changing the size of the screen not work?? if it was the link i may have another solution

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I wish I would have seen this earlier. My screen on another computer does the same thing. What I usually do is scroll down. You need to have the scroll thing on the middle of your mouse or the down arrow on your keyboard. I don't know if the arrow on the keyboard will work, but try that first. If that doesn't work then you need to change your screen settings. Go to your control panel, then click display and raise your pixel setting.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by dougitmcnuggit
    OMG!! it didn't work!! lol i'm just surprised bc this always works for me when this happens. did the link not work or did changing the size of the screen not work?? if it was the link i may have another solution

No I was able to use the link no problem. It just made the screen worst and I still couldn't see the bottom or half the screen.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by hillo
    I wish I would have seen this earlier. My screen on another computer does the same thing. What I usually do is scroll down. You need to have the scroll thing on the middle of your mouse or the down arrow on your keyboard. I don't know if the arrow on the keyboard will work, but try that first. If that doesn't work then you need to change your screen settings. Go to your control panel, then click display and raise your pixel setting.

That's even a problem there is no scroll bar to scroll down with. It just opens up to a full screen with no options on minimizeing or scrolling.

Okay I will try your way next.Even though you killed me early in the murder mystery game.
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 10-04-2005 at 09:39 AM.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    you better get this fixed soon or else
    I see a road trip real soon

VMK fixers -lol

[QUOTE=crashbunny]you better get this fixed soon or else
    I see a road trip real soon

VMK fixers -lol [/QUOTE

I'm trying it driving me nuts. It not like I can the IT department here and ask them what's wrong.

BTW: I do do work in between playing on this site and VMK. That what you call multitasking

i know all about multitasking

i do the same ...

Okay I give up. Hillary suggestion didn't work either. I try it all it did was make the screen smaller and still no scroll bar. I guess I'm going to have to play it like that. It's just annoying becasue I can't see the bottom half and I can't exit out of most of the rooms. I have to close the game all together just to change rooms
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 10-04-2005 at 10:46 AM.

ok let me look some of the technical stuff up

and let me consult my shockwave expert ( yes i have one on staff)

ok try some of the stuff on this link

http://www.macromedia.com/go/tn_15428

then there are other issues that might need to be taken care of on your pc as well

do you have issues with any other windows of this type as well or is this the only one not fuctioning properly

are all your system settings compatable with the site?
    has there been any sw changes on you current system that might have affected this as well

I had the same issue with being unable to scroll down but it was fixed when i changed browsers ( I know Doug was not all that keen on fire fox , but there others as well - Opera for example )

(sorry the engineer in me took over for this message)

As far as other windows no. It just this site. It strange becasue it was working fine then pow this started to happen. As far as I know there has been nothing done to the PC actually I'm pretty sure of it. I will try this link and I will let you know shortly if it works.

Thanks
    Marie

Okay apparently it not a PC issue. Maybe I should try another web browser. I '' try the Opera becasuse the Firefox didn't work.

getting my suitcase ready

I love NJ lol

Ok come on down. It a nice time of year around here the leaves are about to change. Now how do I expalin to my boss there a nice lady here to fix my computer so I can play video games at work I don't think she take it that well

okay I got an answer from VMK just right now. apparently it seem anyone using explore is having these issue and they are working on it now. But thanks guys for the much needed help.

Just so you know I have to push F11 twice and it changes the size of the screen still can't really see the bottom but enough to click on the very top to change things.

Now one more thing I have two rooms and I brought two chairs how do I put the chairs in the room?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast