Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Okay now I need help in VMK in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; just wondering, when you clicked my link i posted, did you try either pulling the bottom half of the screen down farther, or push the maximize button at the top ...
    dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    just wondering, when you clicked my link i posted, did you try either pulling the bottom half of the screen down farther, or push the maximize button at the top of the window?

as for the chairs, just to put them in a room, click the chair at the bottom of the screen, (the orange one next to messages [the green one]) and select the chair and push "place" and you should be able to put it wherever you want, click the mouse button when you have it where you want it

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    The way I said worked for me. I am sorry it didn't work for you. I know the screen doesn't have a scroll bar, but when I scroll on my mouse it lets me view the bottom. I hope you get it all worked out.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Quote Originally Posted by dougitmcnuggit
    just wondering, when you clicked my link i posted, did you try either pulling the bottom half of the screen down farther, or push the maximize button at the top of the window?

as for the chairs, just to put them in a room, click the chair at the bottom of the screen, (the orange one next to messages [the green one]) and select the chair and push "place" and you should be able to put it wherever you want, click the mouse button when you have it where you want it

When I click on your link it just open the window the same way.Only differents was the window was much further down and I couldn't see the bottom and half of the middle of the window. For whatever reason it was still actin the same way.I just wasn't able to move that screen at all. Thanks again for the help.

Oh yeah I kinda of figure out how to place the chairs in my room. I was just so fustrated with the screen problem I couldn't think straight. Thanks again Doug

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by hillo
    The way I said worked for me. I am sorry it didn't work for you. I know the screen doesn't have a scroll bar, but when I scroll on my mouse it lets me view the bottom. I hope you get it all worked out.

That's alright Hil like I said it's apparently an internet explorer issue but thanks so much for the suggestion

Guys you are not going to believe this now the dumb game is coming up right. I no longer have to push the f11 key any more. I guess since they update VMK maybe they fix the screen problem as well. Well yay for me!!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    no road trip??

sweet! i guess vmk did some updates early this morning or late last night. sorry i explained the whole chair thing to you. as for a road trip crash, you can always come up with me to Ohio... nothin to see since 1803!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    been to Ohio a few times ..I liked it

I'm just in the mood for a road trip

well you are always welcome at my house. .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234