Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Need Help?? in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Need Help?? I will help you with anything you are stuck on in VMK i have been on VMK for ages now...
    MasterMac is offline A-Ticket holder

Need Help??

Need Help??
    I will help you with anything you are stuck on in VMK i have been on VMK for ages now

So no one needs help i find that hard to belive remember every question is a good question

Come on someone needs help don't they??

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Dude....most of us are East Coasters. It's was 6am here when you posted your questions, so no one was around to answer you.

And please...do not reply to yourself. It's annoying.

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

OK, Help!

I know the Yeti, shrunken Ned and the pirate..... any other easy points?

Sometimes I see a mickey face, but when I try to click on it, nothing happens. What is it?
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Akur - you need to buy a camera and roll of film from VMK Central. Once you get those you can take pictures of those mickey heads you see. When you take pictures you get cool prizes and credits. There are 50 all together.
    In the Emporium is the Gypsy. Click on her to get credits.
    Also in the dungeon is a dragon, click on the dragon to get credits.
    Hope that helps.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

Thanks!

That helps a lot! I do have a camera, but ran out of film and did not have enough credits to buy more (which is one of the reasons I'm looking for easy points). I try to click on the Yeti, etc. every day and play the jungle cruise game (which does not take as long as the fireworks), but with 5 pictures per 200 credits, that's not a good value! I barely have any pins and only one chair as it is.

I did sell off a lot of my basic clothes and I'll keep on trying.

Thanks!
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Did you find the gypsy and the dragon? They should give you 40 credits for finding them the first time.
    It is hard to get alot of stuff when you first start out especially if you are looking for mickeys. I wanted to find all the mickeys first thing and it took me forever because I had to keep playing the games so I could buy more film.
    I can PM you some codes for credits if you want.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan