Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Credit Problem's in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Hey All, I'm sure you all know I am poor (3 credits actually) LOL! I have been really lazy lately, but now I am getting back in the habit of ...

Credit Problem's

Hey All,

I'm sure you all know I am poor (3 credits actually) LOL! I have been really lazy lately, but now I am getting back in the habit of doing games and such, but I have found out how incredibley boring it's been to play alone with no one to play with ! So, if you would like, I was thinking of an official CREDIT EARNING DAY! If you want to participate or have a comment or suggestion just let me know what you think!

The Buff!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    sure just make it on a day we can all participate in and on

workdays dont work for me - i dont have the time during the day - I'm on at night

Ok so how about this Weekend??
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I need credits, just let me know, I'll see what I can do!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan