Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Ok...Good News and Bad News in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Well the good news is, I got VMK to work on my computer. So now I don't have to wait until my roommate is gone to get on the game. ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Ok...Good News and Bad News

Well the good news is, I got VMK to work on my computer. So now I don't have to wait until my roommate is gone to get on the game.
    Bad news.....my computer is from about 1985 (I'm guessing). I can't play any of the games or really move and talk at a rapid speed.
    For example tonight. Going into the White Rabbit maze I could not move at all and nothing I was saying seemed to come up (I'm guessing it was from the high volume of traffic in the room). When I was in normal places at the kingdom I could move and talk just slowly.
    SO! I guess this is not really good but I will be able to be on more to talk with you guys.
    Crash! I seemed to have lost your name on my friends list. I am pretty sure I deleted it on mistake because the other day I was deleting a bunch of guests and other people who I had no idea who they were. And I may have clicked on yours by mistake!
    I guess I will get on tomorrow night and send a message to someone asking you to come to main street or something so I can get you back on my list. I was about to ask doug that tonight then I got disconnected and it literally took me about 15 minutes to get back on.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    sorry about that

you can find me later

and we can redo the friends list