Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss How much? in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; How many credits was a full princess outfit, shoes, dress, and crown??? I bought a divers helmet for the main purpose of trading it for a princess costume. Is that ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

How much?

How many credits was a full princess outfit, shoes, dress, and crown???
    I bought a divers helmet for the main purpose of trading it for a princess costume. Is that a fair trade? Should I be offering more? I want that princess costume more then anything.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    I think the last go around it was about 2000 - 2500 credits all together

I can get you one (on) - save the helmet for something you might want later -

I just wish they would hurry up and have it in the stores

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    So far the Princess Dresses have cost the following:

Crown - 500 Credits
    Shoes - 250 Credits
    Bodice - 250 Credits
    Skirt - 250 credits

for a total of 1250 credits...

I think a helmet would be more than fair trade for the dress - in fact - I would wait a while and see if they stop selling the helmet before the dress is released...

By the way, I am sure a "friend" would help you out with a dress anyway (Crash beat me to it - lol )

Joanne
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    i bought extra crowns to trade

a really smart thing to do - they come in handy now

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Quote Originally Posted by crashbunny
    I think the last go around it was about 2000 - 2500 credits all together

I can get you one (on) - save the helmet for something you might want later -

I just wish they would hurry up and have it in the stores

Oh! I guess I thought that the dress thing was just a rumor and they weren't having one anymore. So thats why I thought I needed to trade for a past dress (like the pink one).
    I figured out the seperate accounts thing the other day, so I might be able to afford a dress when it comes out. Granted I am able to get on the game. Crash I would really appreciate that. (And that was a great idea to buy a bunch of crowns, I was just going back today to buy an extra master gracey pin to trade and little did I know they are now gone. I at least have one but I wanted to get one to trade with.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan