Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss My Guide To Beating Hyperspace Mountain in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I know a thread about tips has been already made to give everyone little hints about how to beat the game. Personally, I thought what I'm posting here did not ...
    Kaironzet is offline A-Ticket holder

My Guide To Beating Hyperspace Mountain

I know a thread about tips has been already made to give everyone little hints about how to beat the game. Personally, I thought what I'm posting here did not belong there since this map I did represents the solution I use to the game, it does not provide a tip, it provides an answer.

With no further ado, I'll post what I did.

Finally, I finished editing Genie's Map (borrowing it with permission first).
    I edited the map, and added the directions I follow to beat the game.
    It might seem very difficult at first sight, but it's not if you read the following instructions first:

Begin following the WHITE line.
    After you follow the white way, follow the RED line.
    LIGHT BLUE is next of red.
    After light blue, follow the GREEN way.
    After green goes PURPLE.
    Once you are done with the purple way, follow PINK.
    Pink will lead you to follow the ORANGE way.
    Right after orange, you find the DARK BLUE path.
    In the end of dark blue's path, you get to BROWN.
    Follow Brown until where the Brown line dissappears.
    Here comes YELLOW, with a special direction. In order to get the 25,000 points, do the YELLOW triangle path several times, the 500 score balls will be reappearing after you go getting each other, once you get the 25,000 , follow the end of the yellow way until the saucer. Then, you're done

Last edited by Tampa; 12-24-2005 at 09:31 AM.

Not to be pickey, but could you fix your chart to be more elligable. Just put on line, and put arrows following it. Thanks
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Kaironzet is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneybuff100
    Not to be pickey, but could you fix your chart to be more elligable. Just put on line, and put arrows following it. Thanks
    Try to follow the instructions first, this is already elligable, don't judge a book by its cover People from Dis, VMKingdom and Fan Site have already beaten the game thanks to this map, so it's not difficult to understand once you get to follow the instructions

Tampa is offline No longer in service

Yo Karo!!

I beat this game surprisingly at first.. but now.. compared to quick flash games that are on the internet that are just like, this version is very easy!

Maybe I should link a gravity flash game so people can see how mad difficult it can really be!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaironzet
    Try to follow the instructions first, this is already elligable, don't judge a book by its cover People from Dis, VMKingdom and Fan Site have already beaten the game thanks to this map, so it's not difficult to understand once you get to follow the instructions
    Well Congradulations to them, but I did read the instructions and it is too bad for me that I have eye problems!

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

looking at it more, it's pretty acurate dude.. though if you've taken too much time or do not have enough points you need to fly around and get more 500 point spheres.. This game is all about not bumping stuff.. and KNOWING where the stuff is.

Play more.
    Last edited by Tampa; 11-15-2005 at 12:36 AM.

Well I have played games that are the same concept and much harder (space lander or something of that name) where you have to land smoothly on it. I didn't mean to start an argument, just a friendly suggestion.

I love Fantasmic!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    well the thing that gets me is it says to save alot but it takes away points. how could they
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

I know what the heck is up with That!

I love Fantasmic!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    oh well

VMK opens n 12 minutes
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

I made a new Thread Grim and you are my co-anchor! YAY!

I love Fantasmic!

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Nice to see you Karo

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    This game frustrates the fudge out of me.
    Last edited by Tampa; 11-13-2005 at 12:33 AM. Reason: sailor mouth LOL!! jk

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    i will post a reward of one segull hat for a working space moutain guest room code

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast