Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss A Request that I made to the fan site in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Ok so I personally thought that it was really depressing that Ranch (Tampa) cannot use -Virtual Big Thunder Mountain- for his ride so, knowing that it was somebody on the ...
    dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style

A Request that I made to the fan site

Ok so I personally thought that it was really depressing that Ranch (Tampa) cannot use -Virtual Big Thunder Mountain- for his ride so, knowing that it was somebody on the fan site who did it, I made a request post on the fan site and thought I should tell you all, anyway my post is below.

"A dear friend of mine (Ranch), is in the process of building yet another of his wonderful rides (no I can't tell you, I don't know if he wants it to be a secret or not). My request though is that if you make a ride for VMK can you please not use the title -Virtual (Ride Name Here)-. I realize that I cannot "make" you do this, but as a friendly request can you please think up another name? The reason I am saying this is because the ride that he is working on, the name -Virtual (His Ride)- is already taken. So to keep with continuity can you please not do -Virtual etc.- for rides please.

Thank You,
    Dfreakace"

Anyway just letting you all know
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    thanks dude, but I'm not too worried about it.

and I don't care for the fan site, so I'd rather they had no clue we were doing anything.