Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Official Teleporter Network in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I know that currently Ranch has an unofficial teleporter network for trivia members, well here is me trying to make an "official one" it is something that I talked to ...
    dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style

Official Teleporter Network

I know that currently Ranch has an unofficial teleporter network for trivia members, well here is me trying to make an "official one" it is something that I talked to him about a while ago and anyway here it is. If you wish to join I just need a coffin teleporter that connects to a room that you would like connected to the network. And of course if Ranch allows me to I would like to connect each of the rides that we have done and will do to the network. Anyway you can get the teleporters to me any time, and then the lobby will begin to build.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Currently DisneyDame owns the offical teleport room. Maybe you can meet up with her and either move all the teleporters to your room, or add a teleporter to hers.

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    DCSMickeyMan/DougitMcNugget has one too.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by dfreakace
    I know that currently Ranch has an unofficial teleporter network for trivia members, well here is me trying to make an "official one" it is something that I talked to him about a while ago and anyway here it is.
    can't say I remember the conversation, but Stitch is right, Her and Dame have maintained the "DWT Teleport Mansion" since as long as we can remember, so I could never authorize a change in ownership on something that's not mine, and pretty official.

...I would like to connect each of the rides that we have done and will do to the network.
    Sounds like a Frontierland Lobby to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Currently DisneyDame owns the offical teleport room. Maybe you can meet up with her and either move all the teleporters to your room, or add a teleporter to hers.
    Although Dame and Stich and many others are not as VMK active as the rest of us, our link mansion is owned and maintained by these two gals and it keeps our DWT clicks as a unit. I'd rather that she was not approached beyond the means of a personal linkage on this matter .
    Last edited by Tampa; 11-30-2005 at 06:57 AM. Reason: can't live with typos