Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Pirates High Score! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; My mule, ShereKhan, got a high score in Pirates today! SO I got a coupon for Invisibility Magic, but obviously I can't use it since I live in Michigan and ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Pirates High Score!

My mule, ShereKhan, got a high score in Pirates today! SO I got a coupon for Invisibility Magic, but obviously I can't use it since I live in Michigan and the chances of me going to WDW are pretty slim to none.
    I don't suppose one of you frequent WDW's would like to get it for me????

Also, how come it won't show the list of high scorers for Pirates?
    I didn't even get to catch what my score was? Also I don't even know what a high score is.

Anyone know?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Katy,

Not sure about the whole score thing - but if you would like to send the printed coupon to me - I could send it down with my father in law when he heads back to Florida after the holidays.

I could give you the magic as soon as possible - I have one or two extra in my pin pocket

Let me know and I will pm you my mailing information,
    Joanne
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I am going to florida to visit relatives the day after christmas and we might go to WDW so i will find out this weekend if we are. so if we are i will let you know
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!