Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Frontierland is open!!!! New Rooms for sale!! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; OMG - what a way to start the day!!!! Frontierland is open - Amazing is all I can say - completely blows Tomorrowland out of the water!! Many new things ...
    Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..

Frontierland is open!!!! New Rooms for sale!!

OMG - what a way to start the day!!!!

Frontierland is open - Amazing is all I can say - completely blows Tomorrowland out of the water!!

Many new things in the shops including a Snowman Magic Spell pin that sells for 2000 credits - very cute

Halloween decorations are gone!!!! But no Christmas themed decorations are up - just back to normal.

Haunted Mansion game is open!!! I played it one time so far - Cute!!! I am not sure if there will be prizes other than credits - but you have to chase ghosts around in your own color (pink or green) and you score a certain amount of credits per ghost captured - You also play against other players much like Pirates!!! My first game won me a whopping 265 credits!! YAY!!

There is a new place to go on Main Street - The Sci-Fi Diner - cute!!!

There are two new guest rooms that can be purchased - a Mark Twain Steamboat room, and a Swampy looking Splash Mountain room, complete with three swamp gators playing the banjo!!! LOL

Soem of the new stuff for sale includes track and decor for a - you guessed it - Splash Mountian - ride!!! LOL VMK - Been there done that!!!!

Way too much to update right now - I need to explore more - I will update as I find new stuff...

Oh and the Hidden Mickey Quest has changed - I guess they moved all the Mickey's around!!!

Have fun exploring - I know I will!!!

Joanne
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 12-12-2005 at 12:01 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Tell no Tales is offline A-Ticket holder
    Athens,GA home of the Georgia Bulldogs go dawgs!!!!
    omg i gotta play after i do homework
    images-1.jpg

"Good ol' boys"

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    OMG! I am so excited!!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    The things you can buy to make a river are SO cool! And the Mickey Christmas tree is great!

And I love the new rooms you can buy.

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    Sweeet!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Is anyone else having trouble with the new rooms loading really slow? And the HM game? Or is it just my computer?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay I got give VMK props on this. When I did my insider tour on Saturday they said that this would be opening up on Monday and apparnetly it did.They did said they were working on the Christmas decoration but it going to take some time. So if you ever try to get in and it taking a long time it may not be your computer just them updateing every thing.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Dang I got to find a computer taht will work with VMK
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing