Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Haunted Mansion Game Tips in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Here are some basics and strategies I use to gather the most ghosts: -Shaking coffins is a gamble and most of the time, waste of time. Best time to coffin ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Haunted Mansion Game Tips

Here are some basics and strategies I use to gather the most ghosts:

-Shaking coffins is a gamble and most of the time, waste of time. Best time to coffin shake is at the start, and when you're a ghost.

-Ghosts are 1 point, Ghosts in opponents are 2 points.

-Always leave a ghost of yours near or around your opponent and watch for it to change your opponent to a ghost. Even after catching your opponent, it's best to leave the ghost for it to attack the opponent again.

-Use your ghosts as defense and shake coffins when you turn into one.

-Your ghosts work as repelling magnets, meaning they run from you and chase your opponent. You can "push" one of your ghosts into your opponent for more points.

-Always have fluent movement. You can go back the way you came better with a U turn motion rather than a stop dead in your tracks one.

anyone else got some tips? Like how to get a faster.. noncrashing game?

BlueSomebody is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I have one

- When moving around with your mouse, only click the first time to get away from the door. The rest of the time, just move your mouse slowly to the place you want and your charater will folow it.

Anymore??