Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Inferno Offer: 30 wanted posters, hm pirate tent room codes beta quest and more! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Ok, since I have two or more of everything, I have decided to add to my offer, even though I know I could get high dollar for the HM Quest ...
    miakoda is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One Hour from WDW! Nah Nah Nah Boo Boo! sorry.

Inferno Offer: Close Please, Trade Done!

Ok, since I have two or more of everything, I have decided to add to my offer, even though I know I could get high dollar for the HM Quest stuff (especially the room) on Ebay. The HM quest is OVER and you can never get this room or the furniture again!

Added stuff is in blue....you would be crazy to refuse THIS offer! I would take it...especially if I were one of the few to have 2 or more infernos!

Mia's (new) offer for Inferno:

-30 (yes, thirty) Wanted Posters (available only at WDW)
    -1 Haunted Mansion Conservatory Room Code, unused of course, as are all codes (quest over)
    -1 Explorer's Tent Room Code
    -1 Pirate Prison Guest Room Code)

-3 sets of black Mickey Ears
    -2 flaming ransacked windows (Pirate Quest...tour only, hereafter referred to as "PQ")
    -1 Seagulls Nest Pirate Hat (aka "bird hat" or "chicken hat"...PQ)
    -2 Green Philharmagic Chairs (beta)
    -2 Captain's Quarters Couch (PQ)
    -1 Pirate Insider Tour Pin (PQ)
    -2 Crow's Nest bar stools (PQ...each has stool and post, separate items)
    -3 invisiblity magic pins
    -1 teleportation magic pin
    -2 sets matching Stitch Teleporters
    -1 set matching Train Teleporters
    -1 Master Gracey Grandfather Clock (HM quest, no longer available...at least at WDW, not sure about DLR))
    -1 Holiday Toy Soldier, blue (Holiday Quest, ending early January, 2006)
    -1 Blue Mickey Wreath (Holiday Quest)
    -1 three-star Snowman Magic Pin (3 pins combined)
    -1 GOLD EDITION Set (Turnstile, Scoreboard, Rope Divider, Number Generator, Penny Press, Philharmagic Chair)
    -3 green turnstiles (retired)
    -1 Magenta Rocket Couch

This offer is negotiable, since different people place different value on inferno. If you are interested but would like to negotiate, please PM or post here. If you would like to take the offer as is, also let me know (of course! LOL)

Most of these things I am offering (the quest and tour stuff), I got today and have the cards, without codes entered yet. (in case you are wondering how I got the HM quest cards since the tour is over...our guide was very cool and had found some extra cards, so he gave them to us. but he did stress that the quest is done, so not to tell anyone that they can still get HM stuff at WDW). I can either PM the codes, send the cards (or both), or enter them myself and trade the items to you if you don't trust trading for codes (I know I wouldn't trust that unless it was a good friend, but if you are someone who knows me well, you should know I am honest). As far as room codes, if you are unsure and worried I may cheat you, please don't be afraid to tell me: I can refer you to many people, a lot of them CL's, who can vouch that I am honest and keep my promises, and would never give you a bad code.

I traded my inferno away for many great items like this. I went to WDW today for one of the last insider tours EVER (yes, they told me there would be no more after 12/23/05...in 5 days ) and our generous tour guide really hooked us up. So now that I have duplicates of all these wonderful items, I would like to get my inferno back!

If anyone thinks I am offering too much, or too little, please tell me so, and why you think so. I have a little trouble when it comes to value. I personally would take this offer if I wanted these items and could not go to the parks to get them before the tour ends, or go to the parks at all. This offer is for a great many hard-to-get items, just for one little magic pin that makes you look like your butt is on fire! Hehe. But, like I said, since I have at least two of each of everything I am offering, and really want to have every magic there is available, I'm willing to offer this.

Thanks for reading!

Mia
    Last edited by miakoda; 12-23-2005 at 03:50 PM.

BlueSomebody is offline C-Ticket Holder
    One again, Mia, you have out done your self again!

I know I am crazy to trade all this stuff for one little magic pin. But that's me! I did not know you were on this forum, Blue!

~Mia~

BlueSomebody is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by miakoda
    I know I am crazy to trade all this stuff for one little magic pin. But that's me! I did not know you were on this forum, Blue!

~Mia~
    Just started. Also, thats one long thread title!

LOL, I had to get ppl's attention!

By the way, I had a taker! So thread is no longer needed.

~Mia~

bjalivio1 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by miakoda View Post
    Ok, since I have two or more of everything, I have decided to add to my offer, even though I know I could get high dollar for the HM Quest stuff (especially the room) on Ebay. The HM quest is OVER and you can never get this room or the furniture again!

Added stuff is in blue....you would be crazy to refuse THIS offer! I would take it...especially if I were one of the few to have 2 or more infernos!

Mia's (new) offer for Inferno:

-30 (yes, thirty) Wanted Posters (available only at WDW)
    -1 Haunted Mansion Conservatory Room Code, unused of course, as are all codes (quest over)
    -1 Explorer's Tent Room Code
    -1 Pirate Prison Guest Room Code)
    -3 sets of black Mickey Ears
    -2 flaming ransacked windows (Pirate Quest...tour only, hereafter referred to as "PQ")
    -1 Seagulls Nest Pirate Hat (aka "bird hat" or "chicken hat"...PQ)
    -2 Green Philharmagic Chairs (beta)
    -2 Captain's Quarters Couch (PQ)
    -1 Pirate Insider Tour Pin (PQ)
    -2 Crow's Nest bar stools (PQ...each has stool and post, separate items)
    -3 invisiblity magic pins
    -1 teleportation magic pin
    -2 sets matching Stitch Teleporters
    -1 set matching Train Teleporters
    -1 Master Gracey Grandfather Clock (HM quest, no longer available...at least at WDW, not sure about DLR))
    -1 Holiday Toy Soldier, blue (Holiday Quest, ending early January, 2006)
    -1 Blue Mickey Wreath (Holiday Quest)
    -1 three-star Snowman Magic Pin (3 pins combined)
    -1 GOLD EDITION Set (Turnstile, Scoreboard, Rope Divider, Number Generator, Penny Press, Philharmagic Chair)
    -3 green turnstiles (retired)
    -1 Magenta Rocket Couch

This offer is negotiable, since different people place different value on inferno. If you are interested but would like to negotiate, please PM or post here. If you would like to take the offer as is, also let me know (of course! LOL)

Most of these things I am offering (the quest and tour stuff), I got today and have the cards, without codes entered yet. (in case you are wondering how I got the HM quest cards since the tour is over...our guide was very cool and had found some extra cards, so he gave them to us. but he did stress that the quest is done, so not to tell anyone that they can still get HM stuff at WDW). I can either PM the codes, send the cards (or both), or enter them myself and trade the items to you if you don't trust trading for codes (I know I wouldn't trust that unless it was a good friend, but if you are someone who knows me well, you should know I am honest). As far as room codes, if you are unsure and worried I may cheat you, please don't be afraid to tell me: I can refer you to many people, a lot of them CL's, who can vouch that I am honest and keep my promises, and would never give you a bad code.

I traded my inferno away for many great items like this. I went to WDW today for one of the last insider tours EVER (yes, they told me there would be no more after 12/23/05...in 5 days ) and our generous tour guide really hooked us up. So now that I have duplicates of all these wonderful items, I would like to get my inferno back!

If anyone thinks I am offering too much, or too little, please tell me so, and why you think so. I have a little trouble when it comes to value. I personally would take this offer if I wanted these items and could not go to the parks to get them before the tour ends, or go to the parks at all. This offer is for a great many hard-to-get items, just for one little magic pin that makes you look like your butt is on fire! Hehe. But, like I said, since I have at least two of each of everything I am offering, and really want to have every magic there is available, I'm willing to offer this.

Thanks for reading!

Mia

mia, i have 1* inferno!!!!!!!!! and we could have a deal?
    just tell me if it is a deal

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    bjalivio1 - This trade offer is no longer valid.

bjalivio1 is offline A-Ticket holder

drat

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    bjalivio1 - This trade offer is no longer valid.
    drat they didn't post they she traded it. are you sure its invailed???????????

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by bjalivio1 View Post
    drat they didn't post they she traded it. are you sure its invailed???????????
    Mia hasn't been on the board in 2 years, so I'm going to say it is no good.