Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss The Tale Of Two Rivers. in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Wow! Look at all these cool new river pieces! This might be too much for me and besides, I don't think the game can handle all traffic and movement. Frontierland ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

The Tale Of Two Rivers.

Wow! Look at all these cool new river pieces! This might be too much for me and besides, I don't think the game can handle all traffic and movement. Frontierland and finally, The Haunted Mansion Game?! Yep, this is all way too much to handle!

I know, I can build a back lot tour lriver cruise to all the team's creations! And finally, get space racing on the map! But I want some Christmas stuff and I spent my monkey on snowman magic! Omg what to do?! Oh wow.. is that a new Hidden Mickey?!?! Nope.

Man I got to get my butt in gear, a Frontierland Lobby will never happen now with all this river madness and now I see Friend has started playing with the river pieces! I know, I'll make that cruise into a nice tour of my rooms and Virtual Rides, like she did. Omg I'm such a copy cat!

Wow she's been at the top of the list all day omg omg! I'm totally being owned by one of my best friends! And now Doug is about to pull some ownage, team style! I'm losing my touch! Boring?! What do you mean the tour is boring kid?! :: boot :: How can 8 rooms with 4 of them branching into countless others be boring? Omg I'm in trouble. Time to do this thing right.

Last edited by Tampa; 12-21-2005 at 08:11 PM.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I still believe, Friend/Dumbogal, that there is some type of "River Award" that we're not being told about. When it finally makes it's debut, I'm most certain that you will see the first. I hope to God my theory is right, you deserve something huge for giving alot of people incentive to do what you have done, right along with keeping people in VMK's server.. going round n' round.

"you're a winner in our hearts"
    -scoreseseses

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    LOL

Thanks for the laugh Joey!!! Unfortunately, my ride which I believe has hit it's peak, cannot compare to some of the other river rides coming (including yours). I just went with the theory that the early bird gets the worm, and let's face it - all that traffic I got was due to the fact that at the time of river release - my ride was the biggest out there - I am still amazed that I got it completed so quickly - and my bank account shows for it!!! So as much as I would like to think there is a "river award" coming - i doubt it I will just be happy that I am a winner is your hearts - LOL LOL

I love when these snot nosed kids come off the rides and say "that was boring" but then continue around and around and around a few more times!!! LOL

Later,
    Jo
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Gotta admit I like your river ride. Espically when it me and you on it acting crazy. But I don't like at home vmk kept crashing as soon as I plot my butt in your ride.LOL

BUT GREAT JOB!!!

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Aww shucks - Thanks!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

Joann what time are you going to be on today? We gotta do our Tina Turner impression and go Rolling down the River

Ok Jedi - Call me "Proud Mary" and let me get on my Tina wig and mini skirt!!!! LOL

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' on the river!!! Da do do do do , do do do do...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Okay girl!!!