Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Saw the doors, Have they already come out? in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I saw this room today, are these already out? This place was called Monster Hotel. Pretty neat....
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Saw the doors, Have they already come out?

I saw this room today, are these already out?
    This place was called Monster Hotel. Pretty neat.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Hey do you see me there, I am the one in the second door one down to the far left. I am the one with the Bird hat, Space Suit and HM Pants blocking the door!

I feel like a Star LOL!
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    I LOVE THAT SET UP!

Right now, whatever color it is, is only available from staff room games.

Watch Disney's main gaming site somewhere for some Monster's Inc game to where you can win 1 one of the colors.

I know gold doors will be in DL only.

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Pink Doors can only be won in staff game rooms

Gold Doors can only be obtained by visiting DCA and riding Monsters <---(Scores - wink wink )

Purple Doors will be won in the upcoming Monster's Inc Memory game on Disneyland.com as of January 6th (according to VMK main page)
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Kaironzet is offline A-Ticket holder
    As a little tid-bit, that room is owned by my friend alyuel, she works for VMK, therefore she designs stuff and gets it for herself in the unreleased status. Though Pink Doors are already being given away, Gold are from parks, not yet ready, and purple are from an upcoming game, not yet released either.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaironzet
    that room is owned by my friend alyuel, she works for VMK...

Kewl.. most of us on the team avoid staff and testers, they are way over rated.

Though I enjoy bumping into the ocassional tester, last one that I met was a room designer that was nice enough to give me a personal magic carpet show!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Oh cool, thanks for the input.
    I just thought the hotel type set up was so neat.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

scorsese is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal
    Gold Doors can only be obtained by visiting DCA and riding Monsters <---(Scores - wink wink )
    So it was you who left me that note that threatened to steal my soul and my first born child if I didn't deliver a gold VMK door code to you!

I'll try to get some. Maybe I should raffle them off to the first people who kiss my shoes!!

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Scorsese I will kiss your shoes for a gold door,
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    scores i will...

nvm

hee hee

i'd still take the door tho

Kaironzet is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    Kewl.. most of us on the team avoid staff and testers, they are way over rated.

Though I enjoy bumping into the ocassional tester, last one that I met was a room designer that was nice enough to give me a personal magic carpet show!
    The only reason of why I don't avoid them is because they are excesively handy. VMK_ peeps have really answered tons of questions that put me in doubt several times while helping, while others helped me at getting my friend's red rope replaced with a gold one, since he had a bug with the code, twice. They've also helped the team on getting their prizes after their mistake of not entering them. And as for testers, since my computer is slow with VMK, I experience tons of difficulties, I already found myself asking them why certain things didn't worked several times and they either found a solution or fixed the problem. I'm glad to see them as friends, helping me with problems only they understand instead of staff.