Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Team Talk! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Originally Posted by GrmGrnningGhost To Tampa/Ranch: If you had to get rid of all your rooms but one, which would it be and why? Wow, neat question! it's a tough ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by GrmGrnningGhost
    To Tampa/Ranch: If you had to get rid of all your rooms but one, which would it be and why?

Wow, neat question!

it's a tough one, but I'd have to keep -VSM's- "Huge" drop room! It was the first room built of the dominating ride, and it personally represents to me that anything can be done with good friends, and a few hundred tables.

Shayleen: What's in Utah?

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    A lot of cool history places, but manly school is why I'm here. I lik the area and it's great being around people with good standers. But I don't want to live here forever. LOL.

Jediprincess: when did you find yourself addicted to vmk
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    When I started to refer to myself as a credit ho and when it like one minute to open I'm on the site ready to log in. This is getting crazy.

Dizpinfriend:Since we already have VMK out of the remaining three parks which one should become virtual and what should they inculde?

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Jedi,

I think they should stick with just the Magic Kingdom, and finish what they started. A complete Tomorrowland would be nice. Also an option to pick the music that plays in your room would be awesome, more credits from playing Jungle Cruise , actually getting your fireworks pin when you should have earned one would be nice...

Question: SCORSESE: Two part question: What kept you away from DL for all those years when you live so close??? and, How does it feel when someone logs into your account and dresses you all in Pink??? LOL LOL (love you, mean it )
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

scorsese is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Dizpinfriend: I went to DL quite often as a kid, but as I got into my older teen years I had lost interest in most things related to Disney. I went to Knotts and Universal during that time a lot more often, for the Halloween nights and all that stuff. At some point last year I became a Disney fan again, and read up about Walt and became fascinated with his accomplishments...then I met you dudes on VMK!!

...did you dress me in pink again? >(

Ranch: What motivates you to keep revolutionizing the VMK world with your awesome ride ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by scorsese
    Ranch: What motivates you to keep revolutionizing the VMK world with your awesome ride ideas?
    It's mighty king of you to put it that way, thanks bro!

I think it all started when I went on my first VMK tour on my birthday back in July. I remember them showing us peoples' rooms on the huge screen in the theater. "I want to be up there", I though instantly as we all watched lame room after room, they even showcased a "cute or boot" room, that was wrong. Soon after that the briar collection started with a -VHM- detour.

But honestly, I've played countless hours of roller coaster tycoon 3, that right experience right there can give anyone basic knowledge on how to design a ride (following a theme gets difficult) and make it to where it's awesome on the eyes too.

Stitch, you've been around since before beta lol, do you have beta items and what was VMK like when those items were around?

to Stitch

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Sorry...been ill.

If I knew then...I would have saved my beta items, the few that I had.

In the early days, there were tons of bugs, the program was very unMAC friendly, and it was a hugh deal to own the Tiki Fountain! There were no clue guest rooms, no taken, and you could do the hidden mickey quest without breaking the bank.

I have no beta items left...and some of the rarer items a lot of people couldn't afford, so no one had them or were gone before I joined.

Pretty much VMK was boring...and even after the beta days it was kinda boring. It wasn't until Team Trivia's rides and games did VMK get interesting!

LadyDooley = What is your name all about?
    Last edited by Stitch; 01-12-2006 at 10:22 PM.

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    LadyDooley = What is your name all about?

my name, well it is.... my name!LOL!
    I am the mommy of the family, like the lady, and my last name is really Dooley
    very unimpressive i know but there it is! I use it all the time!

King: tell us the story of you getting on the Trivia Team! Who did you meet, how, and where?
    Last edited by Tampa; 01-12-2006 at 10:40 PM. Reason: fixed quote ;)

Loves First Kiss!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyDooley
    my name, well it is.... my name!LOL!
    I am the mommy of the family, like the lady, and my last name is really Dooley
    very unimpressive i know but there it is! I use it all the time!
    Well it sounds impressive my lady!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Well it sounds impressive my lady!
    LOL!!!!
    wel it sounds more impressive than it is!!! LOL!!!

Loves First Kiss!

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Hey Lady, (Jerry Lewis) imitation

I had been on VMK for about two months before I joined the team and was in awe over the team rides.
    I joined with the posting of Project Next in November with just the intention of
    stocking and sourcing. I guess I was good at it (donated tea BTR teleporters) to the team. My first build room was a huge surprise to me and an honor to be asked to help. I guess I have Ranch, Friend and Shayleen to thank as they were very nice in welcoming me to the team! It was so cool when Ranch gave me the team jacket! LOL

Question for DfreakAce: How did you join the team? And why are you green?
    Last edited by King Tryton; 01-13-2006 at 05:44 PM.

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    I'm trying to think, I think I just found Ranch's trivia game one night when he was doing it nightly and I was in need of firework magic (Not much difference from now). So almost every night I went to that game and played trivia just so I could win prizes from his store room. Eventually we were on each other's friend lists and we just kept in contact. Then he started building rides and after lack of my participation on this site during BTM building I decided to become more active here so that I could help out more.

Why am I green? To be honest I really have no idea. When I was first making my character I saw that there were all these crazy skin colors to choose from and bright neon green just jumped out at me. Ever since then I have always and will always remain to be green. Another perk is seeing people come up to me everyday and go "You're green and ugly!" Or some stuff like that.

For Ranch/Crash since I pretty much knew you guys before I knew the rest of the team, what was your first impression of me? Be honest.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

I remember you when you were DFreak87 was it? I met ya in the music mix lobby and being an "uld" dude, you can tell when someone's younger than you. I thought to myself, "This dude is a good kid, even though he wants my magic pins!"

I tend to get banned from most forums, so it's good to see you hear bud, I'm pretty limited as to where I can read.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    ace - all I remember is that you didnt annoy me ( which is a plus on VMK), you knew your disney stuff and that you were green - that was the quick way for me to tell it was you

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast