Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Team Talk! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Is there a rule on who can ask a question??? BTW I like this thread, so Scorsese come answer!!...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Is there a rule on who can ask a question???
    BTW I like this thread, so Scorsese come answer!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..

Yo Scores - you slacker!!! Answer the question!!!!

I have always been curious about that as well

Katy - generally the last person to receive a question posts a new one, but feel free to go ahead and post a question since Scorsese feels it necessary to be out in the real world living a real life - phfffhh - the nerve of some people
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 02-09-2006 at 09:33 AM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

KatieNana is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Ok, I'll ask a new question since Scorsese dropped the ball (But he can still answer my last question):

Shere_Kahn: Who is your favorite Disney character and why?

scorsese is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Aww no, I'm here! Sorry I should check this thread more often.

Katienana: I picked Scorsese because he is one of my favorite directors - that and because I was already using this name for a few other accounts on my comp.

I'll let Shere_Kahn answer your question above me and continue it.

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Looks like we all need to keep this active,,,

So I will ask a question:

Katienana, I know your character - but why did you choose her? Seems to be a story there. Care to share?

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Sorry, Didn't know anyone asked me.
    My favorite disney character is Shere Khan!
    Not sure why actually, I just remember loving the movie as a kid and I thought he had the coolest voice. And maybe the fact that he is not a real well known character made him interesting to me.

I will let Katie answer King's question. Thanks for asking me.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Let's keep this going...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

What is it with this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by King Tryton
    Looks like we all need to keep this active,,,

So I will ask a question:

Katienana, I know your character - but why did you choose her? Seems to be a story there. Care to share?
    Sorry, I didn't see your question. Ok... the story behind Katienana... Well....

Actually, I love Mary Poppins. Of course I tried her name first and it was not allowed. I think all the main Disney characters are not allowed in their original spelling for VMK. So, Katie Nanna popped into my head next. I tried a variation on the spelling and it was a success.

Here is my next question:

Dizpinfriend: On average, how many hours a day do you spend on VMK? (You lucky woman! You know we all wish we were in your shoes!)

LOL - OMG - Reality Check Time!!!!

Actually that is a good question - I am not sure!!!

Probably too many would be a good answer. Generally I sign on first thing when they open, see if any of my friends are on - hang a bit - go cruising - hang a bit - go cruising some more - and so on and so on... Most of my active hours are spent in the evenings when my friends are on - it's usually pretty dull during the day hours - except when Jedi is on (and lately my - bff - Ranch, thanks to his thumb) I have also been known to close VMK down at night as well. Hey, come to think of it - they should make a special pin given to those players who clock a certain number of hours each day... (a girl can dream)

If I had to put a number to it - well let's just say I need a 12 step program I am sure to be going through some withdrawal while in WDW!!

Hello, my name is Joanne, and I am a VMK addict... (Hello Joanne...)

Question: Ranch/Tampa - If you were able to design one piece of furniture that would assist in your awesome ride builds - what would it be??
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 03-03-2006 at 09:53 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    That's a neat question!

How about a triangle-like crate that puts your peep at a 45 degree angle when ride pieces are on it? Kind of like the Splash Mountain drop in the Frontierland section of the game, of course, it would require major scripting so that would never happen.

No no, scratch that, how about Doom Buggy track pieces?!?! That would totally own! When you board a boarding piece, you're instantly inside a neat little "Doom Buggy"!

Grim: if you could add a costume, what would it be?

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal
    LOL - OMG - Reality Check Time!!!!

Actually that is a good question - I am not sure!!!

Probably too many would be a good answer. Generally I sign on first thing when they open, see if any of my friends are on - hang a bit - go cruising - hang a bit - go cruising some more - and so on and so on... Most of my active hours are spent in the evenings when my friends are on - it's usually pretty dull during the day hours - except when Jedi is on (and lately my - bff - Ranch, thanks to his thumb) I have also been known to close VMK down at night as well. Hey, come to think of it - they should make a special pin given to those players who clock a certain number of hours each day... (a girl can dream)

If I had to put a number to it - well let's just say I need a 12 step program I am sure to be going through some withdrawal while in WDW!!

Hello, my name is Joanne, and I am a VMK addict... (Hello Joanne...)

Question: Ranch/Tampa - If you were able to design one piece of furniture that would assist in your awesome ride builds - what would it be??
    I'm glad to know this is a common addiction then. (sorry, didn't mean to interrupt)...
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Oh let me think,
    I personaly would like to have an Epcot month and get a Figment hat, but most of all a Test Track dummies suits

btw,Im all for the Doom Buggies

King, If you could add one thing to each land in VMK, what would it be and why?
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Quote Originally Posted by GrmGrnningGhost
    Oh let me think,
    I personaly would like to have an Epcot month and get a Figment hat, but most of all a Test Track dummies suits

btw,Im all for the Doom Buggies

King, If you could add one thing to each land in VMK, what would it be and why?
    Great idea Ghost!!! I love epcot!

If I was in charge at VMK I would link rl ride videos as an option while waiting in que.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast