Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Team Talk! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Ok, kind of an interview thread, but pick a team member and ask them a question and so on.. I'll start. King , were you playing VMK a long time ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Team Talk!

Ok, kind of an interview thread, but pick a team member and ask them a question and so on.. I'll start.

King, were you playing VMK a long time before joining up with us when you did?

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    I started playing VMK to have fun with my kids on the game. I was bored with playing games and began collecting stuff and credits. I joined the DWT forum to share my love of Disney and have fun.
    I most enjoy helping other players in the game and building rooms! Team Trivia has brought many good friends to hangout with and share the VMK world.

Question: For Scorsese.... How is it that you always can make a room of ppl start rofl all the time?
    Last edited by King Tryton; 01-04-2006 at 09:27 PM.

scorsese is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Some people can craft great masterpieces of art, but I can "make people rofl".

dizpinfriend: how did you first find out about VMK?

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Scores,

I first heard about VMK from a Cast Member friend who told me about a game that would be coming out that Disney wanted cm's to test for them...had no interest at the time...

A couple of weeks later another cast member friend of mine posted a thread about this cool new addicting game on my pin boards... Well, I popped in to see what the fuss was about, and - well the rest as they say is history!!! I have been addicted ever since!!!

I do not remember the exact date that I joined, but it was sometime back in May - I think - very early on in the beta testing days... Yes - I had green flips!!! Sold them back for a whopping FIVE STINKING CREDITS!!!!! Who knew!!!

Question to TAMPA: Dude, where the heck did you get the user name "Ranch" from anyway????
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 01-07-2006 at 12:39 AM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal
    Question to TAMPA: Dude, where the heck did you get the user name "Ranch" from anyway????

lol I was gonna bump this thread.

One time I made someone a birthday cake, with ranch frosting!

For real though, my first ride was a 1976 Ford Ranchero it looked something like this one I still need to load pics of mine, but colors are similar:

I used "RanchAirO" as my first aol screen name and since VMK rejected "Tampa", Ranch was reborn!

DCSMickeyMan, what's it like to be a hardcore tradesman?

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Wow, i've been asked a question, i'm honored!

Actually, this whole TRADE MONSTER!! thing was an accident, if i do remember correctly. Help me out here if i'm wrong, but i think the first thing i was called upon to trade with was Fireworks, as our "Chips" as we called them back then. The first thing i was called upon to trade For was Prince Philip Briarstones, if i do remember correctly. Alas, a Trade Monster was Born (he lives...HE LIVES!!!).

As for being a hardcore tradesman, it's very exciting. Knowing what's a good and a bad offer helps a lot As well has having good stuff to offer I can't even describe the feeling. It's just awesome.

To Everyone (can i do that?): What was your "newbie idea"?

If you think i'm a crazy person and have no idea what i'm talking about, an example for me would be the "Checkers" game i have recently bumped up for nostalgia purposes.

P.S. PIRATE STOOLS YE YEAH!
    Last edited by dougitmcnuggit; 01-08-2006 at 07:52 PM.

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?

Wink

"Newbie Idea" Hmmm... Is there a life outside of VMK? Now if I could just make a living off being on line all day! LOL!!!

Loves First Kiss!

"can I have teleport magic plz.. why u have so many.."

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    LOL!!! You own it dude!

Loves First Kiss!

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Hee hee "newbie idea," trying as hard as I possibly could to ride the matterhorn in the game. Grr I still want to.

To Dizpinfriend: Have you ever taken anything from your sons vmk account? if so what? why? lol.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    "Newbie idea" sadly to say I thought this until I saw Ranch Maze and made one of my own. "What is the point of this place."
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

LOL ACE!!!!! If only you knew!!!! LOL

Anyway - serious answer - Yes I have... Just after celebration weekend I caught him trying to trade his space suit to another player for a chair or something like that - so I took the suit and "protected" it in my account.

Then there was the time my son decided to spend all his credits on cactus chairs...he bought like 20 of them - I was so mad!!!! (now, not so much ) Then, after they were no longer for sale he started selling them back for a whopping 5 credits each - so I took back the remaining ones he had left (8 of them I think)

And so on and so on. But I think the kid has an affinity for knowing when stuff is about to be taken out of shops - three days before all the stuff was taken from the Emporium, he went on a buying rampage of green turnstiles - LOL he had like 15 of them in his room - Why, you ask - don't know - he is only six afterall!!! LOL

QUESTION: JEDIPRINCESS: What is your most treasured "virtual" Item that you own in VMK??

My Newbie Idea was thinking "How fun it would be to make a room and give free stuff away all day" LOL It was fun at the time, but Lord knows how much beta stuff I gave away during that time!!!
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 01-09-2006 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Woot - 200th Post!!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay this going to sound off the walls. But I treasure two things the most out all the stuff I own in VMK and that all my gold stuff I got on my quest (even though I gave you guys one or two) and my credits. I know you earn credits but I have gotten so credit greedy that I will stock up on credits and don't spend them and instead go make a new eeyore and strip that charcater down to nothing and spend their credits instead.I told you guys I have become a credit ho It getting so bad that I won't buy anything. Oh yeah I heart my bear rug to death. So when they stop selling them I'm not trading it for nothing.

Dizpinfriend: What annoys you the most in VMK people asking to trade with you or typing in VMK?

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Jedi,

By far I would have to say the typing - it frustrates me to no end having to tango my way through a conversation!!!

I usually get a kick out of the trade requests... If I am really not in the mood to trade and people keep clicking that button, I simply move their trade request window to the bottom corner of my screen and leave it there - until I crash or close that window, they are unable to ask anyone else to trade. I usually only do this on the rare occasions that the same person keeps clicking trade after I have told them that I am not interested.

QUESTION: GRIM: What are some of your hobbies outside of VMK in the real world??
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 01-09-2006 at 12:29 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    What is this real world you speak of?

Just messin
    I Skateboard, play video games, I collect pins and memrobelia, I'm in 4-H, I love movies and TV, and hanging with friends and girl friends

To Tampa/Ranch: If you had to get rid of all your rooms but one, which would it be and why?
    Last edited by GrmGrnningGhost; 01-09-2006 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask a question
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast