Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Everest Coaster in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; When episode 2 comes out for Yeti, will you have to download again or will it automatically come up on your game?...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    When episode 2 comes out for Yeti, will you have to download again or will it automatically come up on your game?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

BlueSomebody is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    When episode 2 comes out for Yeti, will you have to download again or will it automatically come up on your game?
    Well, turns out you have already downloaded ep. 1-3 so it will automatically pop up.

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    When your game "checks for updates" everytime you start it, it's waiting for the ride info from the VMK peeps to unlock the episode. That's how people have gotten the yeti chairs and stuff before they're supposed to. They hacked the game to give the right strand of code to unlock it.

GlamorousTink is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I have a question about the Yeti Vision game: Once you have the coal in the wheelbarrow in the game, you need matches to start the furnace in the train. I think the matches are in the mueseum, but to access the display case, you need a "combination". Where do I get this "combination"? I have looked everywhere on the game but can't find it, and can therefore not move on. I hypothesise that I am probably overlooking some easy detail, but I thought the game should show it because I am using the "easy mode" of the game. (My Science Fair Project has taken over my brain!!) Thanks for the help, in advance!!

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    I think the combination is in the train just to the right of the fire box.
    If i remember correctly.

Thank you. adisneyprincess told me earlier. Thanks again though for replying!

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    oh that wasn't me that was dizpinfriend that helped you out tink
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

Oh yeah, I forgot. It's so hard to remember who told me what! Everyone is so friendly!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12