Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Prize results for Monster maze in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I played the Monster maze twice and Host_Phinny Botted me both times, which give me the sense that she wrote me down both times. I only got one pair of ...
    BlueSomebody is offline C-Ticket Holder

Prize results for Monster maze

I played the Monster maze twice and Host_Phinny Botted me both times, which give me the sense that she wrote me down both times. I only got one pair of the purple doors. Was there a rule about this?

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Yes - it was stated in the Newsletter on the main page, that you could go through the maze as many times as you wished, but only one prize would be issued.

VMK Monster Maze

What to do:
    Start in any Monster Maze start room and find your way to the end, where a member of the VMK Host team will be waiting to take your name. One pair of Purple Door Teleporters will be awarded to each Player who successfully completes the Monster Maze. Prizes will be awarded before VMK opens on Monday.

Things to know:
    - When you reach the end of the Monster Maze, the Host will record your name; prizes will be awarded later. Please exit the room when asked, or the Host will have to boot you in order to make room for others.

- You may enter and complete the Monster Maze as many times as you like. However, you will only receive one prize, regardless of the path you take.

Last edited by Dumbogal; 01-23-2006 at 03:39 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

BlueSomebody is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Oh. Thanks