Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 62 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Mad as HE@$#$# in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Who would like to be in charge of our 1000th thread post celebration for today. At least I'm hoping it will happen today? There should be lots of pink strreamers ...
    Who would like to be in charge of our 1000th thread post celebration for today. At least I'm hoping it will happen today? There should be lots of pink strreamers and balloons!!! Of course we will need some pink party hats as well. Do I have any volunteers?

Whoever ends up having the 1000th post MUST make it the celebration post!

I had pink lemonade at the Sweethearts Dance at Parker's school last night! It made me smile because I thought of VML and all of you!

Tricksters Girl is offline McQueen and Sally parked beneath the tree K-I-S-somethin'-somethin'-somet
    I have found loads of pink stuff for your 1000th post party.

So much to do, So little time to do it in

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Message posted for Grim....

***Staff Alert***For MEL Please stop trolling the VMK forums for new members
    some of them are quite innocent and would not understand VML as it should be enjoyed.

KING

Grim, That is the wrong thing to ask... VML is Virtual Melissia & Lori..it is a whacky crazy lawless place that no teen belongs in. It has taken these women many years of childbirth pain to achieve that status along with the inability to sleep more that 15 minutes at a time. Hense the depraved and scicotic behavior. Please tread carefully in that virtual world.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    It wouldn't be a celebration without some pink party poop.
    They call me "Nana"

Tricksters Girl is offline McQueen and Sally parked beneath the tree K-I-S-somethin'-somethin'-somet
    I have done the post for the 1000th party celebration so we better get posting for the 1000th post ( hope no one minds)

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsons Girl
    I have done the post for the 1000th party celebration so we better get posting for the 1000th post ( hope no one minds)

Of course we don't mind!!!! You are a proud contributing member of VML!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Of course we don't mind!!!! You are a proud contributing member of VML!
    Thankyou I enjoyed doing it. I just hope I'm online when we hit the 1000th post

Quote Originally Posted by King Tryton
    Message posted for Grim....

***Staff Alert***For MEL Please stop trolling the VMK forums for new members
    some of them are quite innocent and would not understand VML as it should be enjoyed.

KING

Grim, That is the wrong thing to ask... VML is Virtual Melissia & Lori..it is a whacky crazy lawless place that no teen belongs in. It has taken these women many years of childbirth pain to achieve that status along with the inability to sleep more that 15 minutes at a time. Hense the depraved and scicotic behavior. Please tread carefully in that virtual world.

Jibber Jabber......Josh and I are buds from WAY back! Kyle is young and innocent and we haven't corrupted him! Besides...already saw your response on the other thread and responded.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsons Girl
    Thankyou I enjoyed doing it. I just hope I'm online when we hit the 1000th post
    Don't leave and you'll be sure not to miss it!

Lori is here now.....we should be able to rack up another 73 posts in a fairly quick time!

Wonder where Kyle is.......we could use some Hawaiian lei's and some tropical flip flops for our uniforms.....

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Morning all..

Quote Originally Posted by dzney4lyf
    Morning all..
    It's just you, I and Ann Lor!

Page 62 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast