Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Don't Freak Out, Ranch!!! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I know - with a title like that what am I to expect right??? Ok well here is the deal - it appears that VMK has "fixed" the crates!!! They ...
    Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..

Don't Freak Out, Ranch!!!

I know - with a title like that what am I to expect right???

Ok well here is the deal - it appears that VMK has "fixed" the crates!!! They are no longer the same size or shape as we knew them. They appear to be square now instead of rectangular. They cover less space on tables, and two of them no longer equal the height of a Leota table!!!

I did a ride through on our Everest ride, and there will be a few spots were filling in is needed, but on the whole - it still looks awesome!!!

How this will affect all other builds we have done in the past I am not sure - but I did a quick check of a few of my build rooms - and all looks good.

Now that I think about this - the change may have happened last night - i was noticing that the lift hill on my Lazy River was not looking very smooth - Let's hope that they put things back the way it was...

Ok - let the freak out begin....(ducks under chair )
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 02-16-2006 at 03:44 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

no table, but here's a chair you can hide under....

LOL - Thx - Forgot that was there!! I have a feeling we will all need one as soon as Joey sees this!!!

Does VML go changing furniture shapes and sizes randomly???
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 02-16-2006 at 03:45 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal

Does VML go changing furniture shapes and sizes randomly???

Absolutely not! We are all about fun and no rules!!!

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    oh great, hit the deck, he's going to blow up
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    to anyone thinking about joining VMK, i HIGHLY suggest saving yourself alot of time, money, and fusturations by NOT joining this pathetic game. You will like the game at first, no doubt, but mark my words, you'll eventually wish you've never heard of this worthless game, which is proving itself to be one of the most worse ideas the Disney company has ever come up with... right up there with the pink castle cake nightmare.

Way to go VMK, you've managed to out do YOURSELF in the disappointment factor!

I applaud all of you who have managed to ignore this stupid game and not give it the time of day, I wish I had that intellect.
    Last edited by Tampa; 02-16-2006 at 04:10 PM.

OK Joey - I said "Do Not Freak Out"

Take a few to cool down Bro...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Yeah Joey chill brotha I think vmk has a bug if you go in the shops a lot item are missing. So let relax pleaseeeeeeeeeee!!

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa
    to anyone thinking about joining VMK, i HIGHLY suggest saving yourself alot of time, money, and fusturations by NOT joining this pathetic game. You will like the game at first, no doubt, but mark my words, you'll eventually wish you've never heard of this worthless game, which is proving itself to be one of the most worse ideas the Disney company has ever come up with... right up there with the pink castle cake nightmare.

I applaud all of you who have managed to ignore this stupid game and not give it the time of day, I wish I had that intellect.
    this reminds me of Dumb and Dumber.......

"just when i thought you couldn't get any dumber........"

not that VMK redeemed themselves, but that what was going through my mind when i read this.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    ok do any of us have to fix any of our earlier rooms?

do we need to get more supplies to repair anything?

let me know so i can get my eeyores and other half working on it...

I started going through some of the rooms and they do not look so bad - let's wait until Joey calms down enough to think rationally and we will go from there...

The underlying issue with this is that a majority of the rooms possibly affected are way beyond room limits - so adding more crates for coverage is not an option...
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 02-16-2006 at 06:25 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    wow, I think I might hide now from joey's wrath
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa

I'm more interested in knowing what Joey edited from his post! Hey Joey....PM me the graphic details that you omitted please!

babysymone is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I hope it is a bug. Yesterday all my piano's and organ's weren't showing up now the organs look funny. If it isn't a bug maybe they are coming up with something new to assist in building rides. Who knows!

Jennifer
    VMK: ILvPoohBear