Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss New VMK Members Advice Is here!! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; New VMK Members!! Are you having trouble in trades getting just 1 rare thing? Well i've seen that if you trade lots of expensive stuff for something ur not looking ...
    shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..

Exclamation New VMK Members Advice Is here!!

New VMK Members!!
    Are you having trouble in trades getting just 1 rare thing? Well i've seen that if you trade lots of expensive stuff for something ur not looking for, you can trade the thing u didnt want for the thing u do want.
    Are you having trouble with credits?? I can tell you where to look for the VMK characters!! Look in the Matterhorn for Yeti, click him. Look in Emporium for Esmerelda - also click her-
    . go tr Shrunken Ned's for Ned (the talking head on the wall)Go to the dungeon for dragon. Go to pirate tree house for Blackheart. A hint for the Jungle Cruise safari game, yes, it is boring , but it is where we get most credits. if in the beginning instead of going on to the next part , just keep on hitting the sides of the shore hitting your boat 'till u run out of fuel. u should get 20 credits afterward ( note : u dont get credits if u exit the game!!)

If you have been on VMK For a while and u no good hints for the new pls share!pls no codes, or discouraging things like : New ppl stink. so pls be nice and honest!! ty!:mickey:
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

Oh yes and plz advertise any advice rooms that you have in VMK , it will help the ppl in VMK who are new and who've been in VMK for a while!! thanx!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    hey nice thread! It's nice of you to want to help people!

i got one, after you've played any song in the music game 100 times, you get 500 credits. It doesn't matter what mix you play, each jam session counts as 1.

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Yo don't forget the ghosts. Visit them in the haunted mansion for 20 credits a pop!
    Gus Ezra and Phinny! Then play a few rounds of the ghost game for awesome credits.

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Also sell clothes you don't like it gets you those few extra credits you might need.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Thumbs up

Thanx guys!!! i forgot about the ghosts.. how funny! yea haunted mansion gives tons!! hey king i just moved from where u live!!!!!!
    Last edited by shadesofgreen96; 02-18-2006 at 09:55 AM. Reason: A few bugs.
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

not all at once but if u keep playing over and over yea!!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

welp, see u guys 'morrow i am off! hope i see more suggestions!!!!!!!! ( and send me a mess. to find out what all i have for trade!!! i just signed up to post on these forums and look how many im at already! big winter storm coming here in ar. hope its not too bad!!!!!! were in central and geetting the worst first slleet then ice rain then snow or was it the other way?? oh well but we are getting it all so pray that there are no killing wrecks!! which will probably happen bc all of AR is clueless of how to drive in ice but northern ppl are great!!!!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on