Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Retiring from the team and DWT. in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Joey, If this is any indication that we don't want you to leave just look at the last 13 posts and I'm sure that more will be flowing in as ...
    dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Joey,

If this is any indication that we don't want you to leave just look at the last 13 posts and I'm sure that more will be flowing in as the news spreads (Because let's face it nothing is kept quiet here at DWT). But Joey DWT is a family and families have issues and we argue with each other (You and I have had some pretty big ones ourselves), but we get through it and at the end of the day we still love each other and stick together. So Joey stick with the family, stick with us.

~Josh
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by dfreakace
    Joey,

If this is any indication that we don't want you to leave just look at the last 13 posts and I'm sure that more will be flowing in as the news spreads (Because let's face it nothing is kept quiet here at DWT). But Joey DWT is a family and families have issues and we argue with each other (You and I have had some pretty big ones ourselves), but we get through it and at the end of the day we still love each other and stick together. So Joey stick with the family, stick with us.

~Josh

Well Said!!!

Loves First Kiss!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Joey -

Call me back Bro!!! I will call every hour until I hear from you - You have my numbers...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Come on dude,

Don't do this. Nobody wants you to leave. I said some pretty rude things and i apologize many times for what i've said. It was uncalled for and I didn't know about some things going on. It was greatly out of line and i apologize. I hope you can forgive me.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Tampa-
    I love this thread cuz it's like talking with my family at home! Everyone wondering who really upset uncle earl-was it me? or mean cousin Sue? All we know is, someone got hurt....it's just like Christmas at Dissylove's house!
    Really, you know I adore you, and next week at Disney I'll buy ya a and we'll figure this out...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Yo man now you know I will knock you out if you leave Come on dude I have no idea what going but you can't leave. I know there been several times when I wanted to leave but I didn't. Look you have my cell and you know I'll be down there in 3 days if you need to talk to me call me and we'll meet up. Dude you can't leave your fam and we can work this out.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Please don't leave Joey, if there was every a time that I needed a friend it would be right now, and you are one the the man reasons I stayed with this as long as I have. You such a dear friend and caring. Please don't leave us
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Hey, Joey, you made me feel so welcome the first night I was ever in chat. You help make this place wonderful and like everyone has said...like family. Family will be here for you.

Signed,

Weird Aunt Wanda who makes those weird things that no one can identify at Christmas

Oh don't worry people - Joey will be back - He is a drama queen!!!

Just kidding buddy - you know I love you - take some time to chill and cool off - take care of the "stuff" you have going on and then get your butt back here and join your many many MANY friends here at DWT!!!!

And besides, you don't want to miss the "FREE TAMPA Charity Concert" that GD is setting up - looks like some awesome entertainment!!!!

Jo
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Ranch found in local bar!

LOL King!!!

He also can sing a mean "Piano Man" - Hey!! Maybe we should book him for his own Charity Concert!!!!!

Dizpinfriend on VMK

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Hmm--Gives me an idea!

How about a Ranch Roast Thread?

Ranch Roast

Ingredients:

5 lbs Trim Bottom Round Roast Beef
    2 cups Ranch dressing
    1/2 tsp Salt
    1/2 tsp Pepper

Coat roast with Ranch dressing. Roast for two hours at 350 degrees. Add salt and pepper to taste.

Enjoy...

Oh wait - did you mean Roast, as is make fun of??? I thought we were talking recipes here...

Dizpinfriend on VMK

Tell no Tales is offline A-Ticket holder
    Athens,GA home of the Georgia Bulldogs go dawgs!!!!
    ranch, don't leave man! you mean so much to the team it is like the lakers losing kobe bryant come on man we need ya
    images-1.jpg

"Good ol' boys"

BlueSomebody is offline C-Ticket Holder
    deleted.
    Last edited by Tampa; 02-23-2006 at 12:54 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast