Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Retiring from the team and DWT. in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Because he still might read them, ask a dumb question get a dumb answer. And it lets him know that we still care about him....
    adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Because he still might read them, ask a dumb question get a dumb answer. And it lets him know that we still care about him.
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

BlueSomebody is offline C-Ticket Holder
    deleted.
    Last edited by Tampa; 02-23-2006 at 12:54 AM.

tiggerguy is offline All Around Good Guy
    if he was "invisible" how did you see him?
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Very well said Shay

I mean Day

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    LOL hey it goes together Shay, Day, anway. Joey we still care about you and miss you very much. Plz take care of yourself and know that you always have friends.

You've got a friend me in, You've got a friend in me, when the road looks ruff ahead and your miles and miles from you nice warm bed. Just remember what you old pal said, "You've got a Friend in me."
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSomebody
    Yea. I thought I saw him around earlier today(it was him or someone else with invisible mode). So I guess he reads but does not post. And then, he'll be gone forever.
    what are you doing here? aren't you one of the reasons Tampa is no longer here?

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Deleted by King

King
    Last edited by King Tryton; 02-23-2006 at 04:26 PM.

BlueSomebody is offline C-Ticket Holder
    deleted.
    Last edited by Tampa; 02-23-2006 at 12:53 AM.

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Blue -

Bottom line - Nobody here likes you!!!!

Can't make it any clearer than that brother!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbogal
    Blue -

Bottom line - Nobody here likes you!!!!

Can't make it any clearer than that brother!!!
    wow.. that was pretty clear..

now back to Tampa...

are you coming back or what?? I need more pics of your finger..

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    To this awesome team,

I cannot express in words how much you all mean to me. I did not resign to gain sympathy or attention, GD and The Heat said it best, I had reached my wits end with some people, and I have some depressing things happening in my life. It's nothing you've done Doug, nor you Ace, and as far as someone that will remane nameless, well, lets just say I've finally ridded myself of the drama and ill feelings.

To answer your question Bri, he knew because he's a bad hacker. I say bad because a true hacker doesn't brag about their abilities, like the ability to see who's hiding themselves on forums, a true hacker's mouth does not blow their cover. I've had many posting problems and issues since his arrival, and I just can't bring myself to send him the trojan I've got set up for him (oh great, now I'm a bad hacker! ), I know for a fact it's his parent's computer and they do not deserve to have the hard drive fried, no matter how much delight it'd bring me.

I hate myself for bringing my drama here but here it goes.

- As all of you know, I've severed the top tendon in my right thumb and it will effect the rest of my life. My thumb will never work the same again, and the stress of rehibilitation and working with an attorney to make sure all my workers rights are met have become emmotionally draining. I can't imagine someone hiring me, and it's an unnerving feeling to have to job hunt soon.

- I gave up my town house in Tampa to move back home in order to help assist my aging parents with whatever they need. After a year of being back home, they wanted to move to slow down and have me come along to help, thus once again, sacrificing everything I built up, and I can't even lift a box for them.

- I left a job that paid me very well this past January to help aid my parents. The employer gave me a $2,200.00 Christmas bonus and an awesome severance/"Good luck" lump upon leaving, and now I have to sue their insurance to insure that my future will be easier as my work life will never be the same again with this injury. I hate myself for it, but it has to be done.

- I have a brother in Lauderdale that has been diagnosed as bi-polar and unfortunately, has been diagnosed too with a terminal illness. Though I've recieved word recently that his t-cell count is up, he is currently in an ER bed, having boils ****ed from his body so that they do not poison him. Please send a prayer his way, his name is Michael.

I've spoken with a -TT- member about how i do not talk about all this (except my thumb, it explains why I **** in fireworks!) as I come here to relieve all my stress and problems, not embelish on them, and I hate myself for posting all this. But you all deserve an explanation as I see you really do care. I thank you all for this outpouring, and I really am crazy about yall. Of course I've been lurking and will continue to do so for awhile, I just thank each and every one of you for coming to my rescue. Please don't let me go again.

With much respect and total admiration, thank you all for being the TEAM that you are. Joey.
    Last edited by Tampa; 02-20-2006 at 02:03 AM.

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Wow, I'm glad the sleep god (or goddess) woke me up in the middle of the night now. I'm glad that I could see this, and I'm glad that you're still with us Joey. I'm glad that you could open up to all of us like that and trust us all this much as if we are your family, well we are your family. No matter how tough things get you will always have all of us to fall on, that really goes for any of us except for the player that I am about to nicely tell to buzz off in my next paragraph. You can always pm me here or contact me at www.myspace.com/dfreakace, then of course there's my cell but you can always ask for that later (Any of you can! ) Glad you're still here bro, and you will stay!

Now to BlueSomebody, I'm usually a pascifist (I need to talk to the spelling goddess as well) and I'm usually nice to everybody but please... just go away. You let us know that you are sending a report to Lou about how bad of a mod we have here (and I think he's stellar) at the vmk section of DWT, and then you come back a few days ago trying to get all cozy with us again. I hate to say it but you're not welcome here anymore and I will never accept you as one of our team. I don't care what reprocusions (again we need a spell check) come at me for speaking my mind now because I'm telling you right freaking now in the nicest way possible, leave us alone and get off of our website. Goodbye Blue, have a nice vmk life, and don't come back.

~Josh

P.S. I really am a nice person! lol.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Ranch I am glad to here you are staying and I am sorry for all the bad things going on in your life. But dont worry we got your back through any problems you have. You have helped me so I shall return the favor when needed.

I have tried my best to keep out of this whole Blue deal but when you post Why are we posting and soon he will be gone forever that just draws the LINE. Like many have said we do not like you here and if you are giving virusus to this site and hacking and want to be welcomed here with respect well that kind of defeats the purpose.Dont mess with people here that we all like. Boo hoo ranch wont let me be in his stuff so I have to hack him and call him a meany. Grow up

sorry had to get that off my chest
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tampa

I've spoken with a -TT- member about how i do not talk about all this (except my thumb, it explains why I **** in fireworks!) as I come here to relieve all my stress and problems, not embelish on them, and I hate myself for posting all this.
    Don't feel bad about posting all this. If i had a problem that i needed to talk about, i would most likely come here because i know my DWT friends would offer me the support i needed to get through it. There's no shame in venting about your problems.

I would say what I'd like to to BlueSomebody, but I really don't need to since everybody else seems to have summed it up. Bottom Line: You tried to fit in with us, we treated you like any other beginning member, you got frustrated and started hacking and planting viruses. We found out, so we treated you like ****(in a semi nice way), but you continued to do it, so we're basically gonna get mean now. We don't enjoy the fact that people hack the site we love just because they get frustrated because the cannot build a room in a VIRTUAL ride in a VIRTUAL game! See the emphasis? If you would kindly go away and take your viruses with you, that would be great

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Glad you are still lurking Joey, it would be a shame to see you leave..... Hugs from me and MJ!
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast