Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss VMK staff profiles and staff facts! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Hi!! Welcome if you have facts about our beloved VMK staff plz share! I have the profiles covered so all we need is staff facts. If you have the complete ...
    shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..

Exclamation VMK staff profiles and staff facts!

Hi!! Welcome if you have facts about our beloved VMK staff plz share! I have the profiles covered so all we need is staff facts. If you have the complete list of staff it would be great if you shared that! No codes!! say what you'd like about the staff but keep it calm. THANX!

VMK Staff Profiles

Each week we interview a different member of the VMK Staff. Pay attention - the answers may prove useful in VMK-hosted trivia games!

Mod name: VMK_Conga

Three favorite pieces of furniture, and why?
    * The Tiki Fountain, because I like fountains and waterfalls - and I like all Tiki stuff, too. * The Teacups chairs. They remind me of Fantasyland and when I was a kid. * The Chernabog Rug. It really stands out. I was amazed and surprised this was created, as it's the last thing I would have thought of, but Fantasia is one of my favorite films, and I love telling players what inspired the rug.

Favorite type of Guest Room?
    I like the ones set up to look like the time of year or an upcoming holiday. It's amazing what some players think up using VMK items to match the season.

Best VMK moment?
    The time I walked into the same room two other staff were in. The players were so thrilled to see three of us together, and it was nice to be able to talk to all of them as members of a team. With just one or two of us together, they don't get to see how well we work together. Favorite place to hang out in VMK?
    I like sitting on a bench in Town Square so I can "listen" to what players are saying and watch them go in and out of the park and the Emporium.

If you could wear a different outfit, what would it would be?
    Probably the space suit. I've always liked Tomorrowland.

What one safety tip would you like to share with our readers?
    Keep your hands and arms inside the game at all times and stay seated please. Seriously, if you go to another player's room and they demand you pay an item in your inventory to play their game, and if you are not comfortable with doing that, don't complain and don't pay. You can always go somewhere else in VMK and have just as good a time

Mod name: VMK_Zoo
    The blue flying carpet chairs -- I love the colors and they look so nice with the Tiki Fountain -- it's so restful and relaxing; Herbie couches just because they are so adorable!
    My own favorite is the Mad Hatter's Tea Party room but when I wander around VMK, my favorite rooms are the ones of any style that show how creative our Players are. There are some truly awesome rooms out there.
    Best VMK moment?
    Right before the first event when the kids got to see Dancing Inferno for the first time. They were so excited and happy about such a cool magic pin that it made my night.
    Favorite place to hang out in VMK?
    I love going to Town Square and Central Plaza and just talking to the Players.
    Jeans, sneakers, and a Mickey sweatshirt.
    Never give anyone your login information for any reason. Don't enter your login name and password into a form other than on a real Disney site.

Mod name: VMK_Red
    Leota's crystal ball, the Haunted Mansion fireplace and the Haunted Mansion couch. What can I say? I'm a Haunted Mansion fan.
    Haunted Mansion, of course!
    Best VMK moment? Every time I see someone helping a new member find what they're looking for or making friends with them - those make up all of my favorite moments in VMK.
    That would have to be the Haunted Mansion.
    A green princess dress!
    While it might seem sometimes that the VMK staff are being mean when they keep you from talking about the personal details of your life (your age, location, school you go to, etc.) we are only trying to keep you safe. Please help us by following the VMK Values and reporting anyone that asks you for personal information or who makes you feel uneasy.

Mod name: VMK_Sunny
    Water fountain, drinking fountain, and crates (you can never have enough of those).
    There are just so many. I love seeing the imagination of the Players as they decorate/design their rooms. Just amazing!
    Best VMK moment?
    Going into one of VMK_Zev's space room one evening. At first there were only a few people there and as others started wandering in, we started dancing. Before you knew it there was a good sized crowd in there all dancing and posing for pictures. What fun to see so many join in.
    I just love walking up and down the street. Ok, so I'm kind of strange.
    T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers (and a chicken hat if I had one).
    Please, by all means, do not give out personal information. We can have just as much fun out here without having to give our identity away. Let's keep safe out there!

Mod name: VMK_Flamingo
    Do Players have a "nickname" for you?
    I'm often called Miss Flamingo
    Wow, a difficult question. I'm very excited to have pink and yellow glass slippers now to complete my collection for my Flamingo's Glass Slipper Room. But, for overall use I very much like the Tiki Fountain, the water coolers (I have a LOT of these) and my sweet hippo rugs.
    I like rooms with themes. The wonderful Christmas rooms, game rooms and especially well-decorated rooms all much appeal to me.
    Best VMK moment?
    The day my sweet Mac became able to get into the game! I don't think there has been a day since that I haven't spent a bit of time playing in VMK.
    I like walking in the clouds, watching the elephants, admiring the flamingos and watching for Donald to pass the window.
    I enjoyed being able to wear different hats. The Seagull (mine was named OceanRider) was a special favorite.
    Players who are rude, bad-mannered, who cut in line and who are just plain mean are best erased from your memory bank by putting them on ignore. That way the Call for Help button is more available for someone with a true emergency.
    What makes a Guest Room award-worthy?
    Guest Rooms that stand out show originality in concept and design.
    It could be a use of conventional furniture in unconventional ways, the use of a theme or color, or humor. Game rooms that get the nod offer a new game idea or a new twist on an old favorite. In all rooms we look for room owners who welcome everyone with a smile and show a willingness to answer questions about their room.

Mod name: VMK_Nimue
    Most of the time I am called "Lady" or "Queen". I don't really know how I got either, LOL, but they are both nice names. I think I got Queen because once I said that I liked the Evil Queen from Snow White.
    My Tiki Tiki Fountain - because it is relaxing, Haunted Mansion Ballroom Candlesticks - because they light up my room, and my Pirate Thrones - because they are comfy.
    Hmm, that is a tough one; I would have to say that I like the rooms with a theme. I like coming in to a room where it looks like the owner put a lot of thought into making it special.
    Best VMK moment?
    I think it would have to be the Halloween costume contest. It was so great to see everyone excited, and see all the wonderful creative costumes.
    I think the Elephant Bathing Pool is really pretty and relaxing, I just always wish I could hop on one of the boats! I like my room a lot too.
    I like the outfit, I just wish we could a different color every once in awhile. I also wish I could wear the Mickey Sorcerer hat sometimes.
    PLEASE don't give out, or ask for, information about IM or other websites, it just isn't safe

Mod name: VMK_Babs
    Most call me Babs, VMK, or Staff; just don't call me late for dessert.
    I adore the Parrot Palm Trees for adding atmosphere to a room, the Aladdin Flying Carpet Chairs in every color, and the Karo Tiki Chairs. They make my Day At The Beach room such a pleasant hangout.
    My favorite is the Tiki Tiki Tiki room for its serene feeling (well, as serene as it can be with a smouldering volcano in the distance!) but the Briar Patch room is a close second.
    Best VMK moment?
    There is no such thing as a bad day in VMK, but my favorite times are the large events. We get the chance to meet Players we might never otherwise get to know.
    The Jungle Cruise Dock has pleasant memories for me; stand there and chat for awhile, you never know who will wander thru.
    The Expedition Everest outfit looks very toasty, I'd love to wrap myself in that coat!
    Never never ever give out your personal information to anyone in VMK.
    Last edited by shadesofgreen96; 03-01-2006 at 09:05 AM. Reason: A new profile!!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    May I just say you confuse me in a non-offensive, amusing way

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..

LOL Doug!!!
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

beloved VMK staff??What was wrong with me?!!
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on

NewKidaye is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I remember the first staff guy I saw: VMK_lion.
    Where did I go?

I say - beloved staff - now as a joke - not for real
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on