Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss OK Kids - I am off!!! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Oh man I'm so late with my report!! My trip meeting friend was a complete blast! Her husband (mellcat, very cool guy and extremely nice.. was a pleasure to put ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Oh man I'm so late with my report!!

My trip meeting friend was a complete blast!

Her husband (mellcat, very cool guy and extremely nice.. was a pleasure to put the person to the peep no doubt), son (bucknear.. super cute kid who's very well mannered), and father(in law?) and I all met up in Main Street's bakery where they were all enjoying some awesome looking pastries. They offered to treat me but I already had burger king in the pallet. We made a straight line from there over to Jungle Cruise ( ) with a treehouse pit stop for bucknear to check it out. Bucknear was so adorable and said "Wanch wanch wanch wanch" about every hour, I thought he was too cute!! In their company I scurried the park in a completely new manner, we attacked any CM we saw with a yellow lanyard (green is for kids, see i learned something!). I saw a pin trading area in the expo that I never knew was there and was given chance to meet "Scoop", a fantastic Main Street performing CM. He was awesome, I wish I could have one his little duck pully things.

After her family faded out, we made our way to the poly where I could enjoy some sweet pirate ale, and for her, some delightful chicken fingers. It was then she showed me her little black bag of countless pins for trade, she even gave me about 10-15 of them! Thank you so much friend! My light up lanyard is cool now!

We rode Buzz earlier in the day, but this time I totally got schooled by her as I scored 400,000 and she of course, scores 999,999. I'll never ride Buzz again. She's a galactic hero, and I'm a galactic zero.

We also rode BTM to where I traditionally smacked the hanging possum (because I can) but unfortunately, a ring a good friend gave me went flying off as my hands were wet from splashing her and other peeps at the water part prior to that. I'm ok about it though, I can't think of a better place to lose something. Now, something important to me is in an important place to me, and that's very cool.

Friend was a big time trooper as we were able to make it to the 10:00pm light parade. I had brand new sneakers on (a far cry from my die hard steel toed boots attitude) so by then my feet were completely raw. She probably could have gone till midnight! I am very thankful for this trip as it was a completely comfortable experience meeting my - bff -. Thanks for having me there Davis family, I really had one of the best times of my life!

How do we sum this cool trip report up? Two words.. Wanted.. Posters..
    Last edited by Tampa; 03-11-2006 at 12:56 AM.

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Tampa if you think Friend gave you a run for your money you should seen my sister and me at the park. On a good day we can ride all the big rides and other rides before noon. and keep going, lol.
    Sounds like you had a great time and thank you for sharing
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

scorsese is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Great trip report, sounds like you really had a great time. I hope someday to make it out to WDW sometime in the next few years...if I'm lucky! Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Sorry to hear you lost your ring, but I love your attitude about it! (so like you). Sounds like y'all had a really great time! Thanks for sharin'! I can't believe I'm going to miss friend's april trip by like 2 days!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    LOL - Uh Buddy - that possum was still laughing at you today, and I think I saw him wearing that ring on his hand!!! LOL

We all also had a blast - was great meeting you, and Harrison spent the rest of the trip asking when we were going to meet up with you again... You live on as his Idol - Virtual and Real!!!

I think I got a sympathy blister for you- I spent the whole rest of the trip with my feet hurting - OMG!!!

Anyway, home now - sad and glad all at the same time - let's say we meet up again next month when Lady and I come down - we can have a re-match on Buzz - I promise to let you win next time........maybe

Need sleep,
    Jo
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Welcome home! Glad to have you back! I look forward to seeing you in the game, don't forget to check all the new posts and stuff! lol.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    welcome back Jo
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

babysymone is offline B-Ticket Holder
    WB! I am glad to hear that you all had so much fun (wish I could have been there). I had been super sick(had the flu) and haven't been on all week so I have really missed everyone! Can't wait to get on VMK and see you all!

Jennifer
    VMK: ILvPoohBear

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Welcome Back!

You were missed but it seems we somehow made it through the week.
    Glad to hear you had a great time and as usual I owe you a big one.
    Hope the popcorn was good! It better be good when I get there!

Loves First Kiss!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12