Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Confessions in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Hey dfreakace it fine with me I love gay men. Matter fact two of my best friend are gay men. Beside you guys got a good eye for fashion and ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Hey dfreakace it fine with me I love gay men. Matter fact two of my best friend are gay men. Beside you guys got a good eye for fashion and hair Seriously we love you for you and not what you like. So it cool by me to.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    OK, I am not in VMK, but I wanted to say "hi" on the nature of this thread. I am glad you shared your story-and I am happy mostly that you know who you are. Hold your head high, and around here, you are among friends!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

GrumpyDude is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    avoiding "The Man's" infractions. can't keep a brotha' down!
    dfreakace, i have to commend you on your courage. personally not my lifestyle, but i don't have any problems with it. i also know from my brother-in-law and his friends, who are homosexual, that it is tough to live in a society that isn't fully accepting of it. again, very brave of you to come out (no pun intended) and tell everyone, you have my respect.

also, as for being out, my brother-in-law is in the same boat. he only came out to his mother about 2 years ago, and still hasn't come out to his father. again, ex military man, very quiet, staunch and stern........intimidating. so, i don't KNOW, but i have a sense of your situation. in the end, neither me nor anyone else can tell you what to do with that, it is a road you have to go down alone. but, what i will say is stay strong, there is nothing wrong with you or your life. and, if someone can't accept it, that's their deal, they aren't the ones that have to walk in your shoes.

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    I'm glad that everyone has been so accepting and loving here because it means a lot to me. Something that I have always been afraid of is not being accepted and I'm glad to say that you are all taking the same path as all of my other friends and just saying ok which is wonderful! So Thank you all because I now feel like I can really be me in and out of vmk and feel like I don't have to pretend anymore. So there it is, all me, all Josh. And if anything happens as far as... anything, you'll all know.

~Josh

P.S. If you are interested in seeing my latest love interest go to my musical thread and take a look at the lead guy (Jason) in the musical he's in a picture with Kathy, and although he's not gay, it's still a crush of mine lol. Weird thing is, he know's I'm gay, and he knows I like him, and he's fine with it, if anything it made our friendship stronger. Anyways I'm always on the lookout lol.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    I will be honest that I personally am not fond of homosexuality but ace has been a good friend of mine so Im not going to stop just since your gay.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Quote Originally Posted by GrmGrnningGhost
    I will be honest that I personally am not fond of homosexuality but ace has been a good friend of mine so Im not going to stop just since your gay.
    you're great ghost, you're all great. That's all I really need to say is that you are all wonderful.
    VMK ADDICT!

That's Me!

Update: Anyway I am writing an article for the school newspaper about it, I figured hey, most people in the school know I figure I might as well tell it straight from me and not have people whispering behind my back, now they can whisper it in front of my face! lol.
    VMK ADDICT!

That's Me!

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    rent a plane and a sign.

lol Joey. Actually I was planning on the last day of school going to school with a T-shirt that I found it says on the front "Nobody knows I'm gay" and on the back it says "but shhh it's a secret!"

LOL
    VMK ADDICT!

That's Me!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Ace,

Look for my PM
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

That pm was great Joanne, thank you.
    VMK ADDICT!

That's Me!

GaTechGal is offline A-Ticket holder
    Personally I don't pick my friends based on their sexual preferences. In fact, I prefer NOT to know about them. I just like people because I like them. And that totally goes on VMK. I just hate the whole "taken" thing. Let's just all be buddies and not worry about virtual romancing.
    AKA as Techgal on VMK

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show.:mickey:

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechGal
    Personally I don't pick my friends based on their sexual preferences. In fact, I prefer NOT to know about them. I just like people because I like them. And that totally goes on VMK. I just hate the whole "taken" thing. Let's just all be buddies and not worry about virtual romancing.
    lol true, although I wasn't going to hit on any trivia guys anyway, I'll save the hitting on for the boys in my rl.
    VMK ADDICT!

That's Me!

It's official, my newspaper article is going through, and soon the school will know, finally that's one stress off my back. Next my parents, I think I'll wait a while, lol.
    VMK ADDICT!

That's Me!

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Good luck with the newspaper article Josh! Here is to a warm reception...
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast