Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Confessions in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Good Luck Josh...
    adisneyprincess is offline I'll be the next Disney Princess, you just wait and see
    Good Luck Josh
    I really am a Princess, hiding out in a not so fairy tale Life

The Eeyore Queen, the Lady with the list. The one the only Shayleen in VMK

805 Eeyores and growing

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Personally I do not know you Josh and have never spoken to you, but I have no issues with you being a homosexual. Just like I wouldn't expect anyone to think of me for being different about being straight. But here is my thing. I do not know why it is a big deal that people who may have a difference from the norm feel like they have to tell the whole world. I mean I don't tell the whole world that I am short, a little over weight and like to scrapbook... It is just stuff people know about me.

Just know people will like you for you and not "what you might be." Whether you are straight, gay, black, white, purple, tall, short. You shouldn't HAVE to tell people what you are. Let them find out on their own. And if they start acting mean or weird towards you, then they were never really your friends.. So I am sure you parents will find out but I don't think you have to announce it to the world because people will like you for you.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

GaTechGal is offline A-Ticket holder
    Wow well said.
    AKA as Techgal on VMK

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show.:mickey:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123