Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss The Con act us button in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; so I was surfing through wikipedia and I decided to try VMK. I think the following goes quite well with some of the issues that we as team members have ...
    dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style

The Con act us button

so I was surfing through wikipedia and I decided to try VMK. I think the following goes quite well with some of the issues that we as team members have been having and make us need to use a VMK help line number more often then we should.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    The "Contact Us" link on the VMK web site has been nicknamed "the black hole". Players raising issues to staff online are often told to use this to send feedback. Responses are very rare, and are usually form letters irrelevant to the issues to which they're responding. Players who apply to become community leaders might not receive any response to their questionnaires for weeks or months, if at all.
    I think our point has been made quite clear!

~Josh
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

scorsese is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I can't recall how often I've used that button, but that doesn't surprise me at all.