Your Walt Disney World Information Station

View Poll Results: What Sub-Forum Would You Like To Have?

Voters
18. This poll is closed
  • Trading

2 11.11%
  • Ride And Game Projects

12 66.67%
  • A Kids Corner (for off topic stuff)

1 5.56%
  • News And Updates

3 16.67%
  • VMK Bugs And Glitches

0 0%
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Sub-Forum... Vote! in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I'd like to get a public opinion together on our own vmk sub-forums. It's kind of silly having a trading sub-forum considering our style of playing. How do you all ...
    Tampa is offline No longer in service

Sub-Forum... Vote!

I'd like to get a public opinion together on our own vmk sub-forums. It's kind of silly having a trading sub-forum considering our style of playing. How do you all feel about a "Blue Prints Table" sub-forum, and having a stickied "Trades" thread on the primary VMK forum? I'm not looking to go overboard on the sub-forums option, one is good enough to seperate certain topics we all discuss, and I'd like to see who's down with what. I'm all for a projects section!
    Last edited by Tampa; 03-28-2006 at 02:25 AM.

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Joey,

Seeing as how many projects we usually have going, and how long some of those threads can get - that may be a good idea.

I say Go For It!!!!

Jo
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

scorsese is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Definitely would like to see a projects sub-forum. It'd give more organization to the team and allow us to easily stay up to date on everything that's going on, as well as if we have many going at once, as Friend said.

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    I'm gonna have to go with friend and scores, projects it is for me!
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    Projects for me

May I suggest though, that we perhaps add all the old ride threads there? It would show off the rest of the previous projects

GlamorousTink is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Sorry to disagree, but it would be pretty nice to have a small News and Updates sub-forum. I like to keep updated, and sometimes it is hard for me to find the update threads. The more I know, the better I will be able to act on VMK, there is usually news that you guys dig up, that I would have never known otherwise.

Tampa is offline No longer in service
    Quote Originally Posted by dougitmcnuggit
    May I suggest though, that we perhaps add all the old ride threads there? It would show off the rest of the previous projects
    Great suggestion, and it's the reason behind the new sub-forum. I too would like to find our past projects easier and have them together, not only to relish in the good times, but hopefully, to stimulate some imagineering woo woo..

Blue Prints Table

COMING SOON!

the trades sub-forum will have to remain as to not have an effect on past postings.