Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss **SPOILER** Tomorrowland quest answers **SPOILER** in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I have found the awnsers to the Tomorrowland quest on a forum site . I'm not sure if they're exactly right but this is what I've dug up: - Spoiler ...
    shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..

Exclamation **SPOILER** Tomorrowland quest answers **SPOILER**

I have found the awnsers to the Tomorrowland quest on a forum site . I'm not sure if they're exactly right but this is what I've dug up:

- Spoiler Removed -

Hope that helped , if anyone can comfirm or prove these awnsers right please do, Thanx!! Note : the mickey and minnie smilies mean nothing , they're just for decoration. **THESE ARE** WDW** VMK TOMORROWLAND QUEST AWNSERS**
    Last edited by Tampa; 04-12-2006 at 03:08 PM. Reason: please keep the integrity of vmk, please, no spoilers.
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    also let it be noted that those are the WDW answers not DLR answers.
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

Seriously - thanx - lol i forgot - i just went to WDW and i used these and they ARE all right so use them to get a wristband and - telepotation -rocket (red)-stitch teleporters- yay! i have them all!
    Last edited by shadesofgreen96; 03-29-2006 at 09:06 AM.
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on

anyone know the awnsers to any other quests?

(just wondering0
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Shades,

As I posted on another thread, we here at DWT try not to post spoilers to quests and contests. There are plenty of sites on the web that offer spoilers that you will be able to find (Think of that as another mini-quest)

The people who work on these quests spend alot of time creating them for people to enjoy. Most of the fun in doing these quests is to see the attractions and VMK in a whole new way!!! I have learned so much from doing the in-park quests as well as the new VMK quests!!
    So before resorting to cheat sheets give it the good old college try!!!

Thx
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!