Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Vmk coming out with new furniture?? in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Hey I have heard a few rumors about vmk releasing new furniture soon. Does anyone know any stuff thats coming out. Also on vmk's homepage they always have events going ...
    chrispchicken is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation Vmk coming out with new furniture??

Hey I have heard a few rumors about vmk releasing new furniture soon. Does anyone know any stuff thats coming out. Also on vmk's homepage they always have events going on. Well I go on at the time they are going on but I can never find how to get there. Can I have some help.

Thank You

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Hello chrispchicken (great title - makes me hungry - not sure why..)

Welcome to DWT and the VMK forums!!!!!

Anyway - there is always something new coming out in VMK - problem is, nobody is ever sure what or when it will be. They usually give a bit of advance notice to help people save up credits to purchase the new items, and sometimes the new stuff is given out as prizes in staff games...

You can find the staff games on top of the popular rooms list - problem is - most times they are too busy to access - persistance pays off here!!!

Have fun exploring VMK and DWT - hope I was of some help to you...

Now, if you excuse me - I am off to get myself some McNuggets...

Joanne
    Last edited by Dumbogal; 03-21-2006 at 10:38 PM.
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    I dont know, but I hope something comes out this month, and I think something will!

Hey Thanks guys. I just heard that a new theme is coming out soon. It is the animal kingdom theme. There are even rumors coming out that they will make another section of Vmk like tommorow land. That would be very awesome. I have also heard rumors of a surf board table coming out in the near future. That would be neat. Tell me if you have heard these or they are just rumors. Thank you. And thank you for liking my screenname. It makes me hungry too.

Hey if anybody has astronaut pants on vmk I will happily pay a whole room of furniture(normal furniture) for them. The astronaut suit has been my lifetime vmk goal and all I need is the pants. Thank you.

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Hey Chicken,

Rumors of the new Animal Kingdom furniture is true - in fact it was all featured as part of the Everest Ride-A-Thon two weeks back.

It has not been confirmed yet as to how these new items and room will be distributed, but there is talk of a new Quest at the Animal Kingdom - which would fit the theme quite well.

New items will be:

Small Table (looks more like a tribal shield than a surfboard)
    King Louie Throne (from Jungle Book)
    and
    Animal Kingdom Safari room (complete with your very own Giraffe!!)

Not sure if there is more, but this is what has been seen so far..
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    You just love that giraffe

To know about new stuff I just either check the news letter or on fansite(I never post though)
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

dfreakace is offline Slowly Bringing Green Back Into Style
    Well speaking of new furniture check out the vmk homepage, narnia furniture coming soon!
    VMK ADDICT!

VMK Name: Dfreakace
    Current Project: Going to lead a Mini -MM- Build

That's Me!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by dfreakace
    Well speaking of new furniture check out the vmk homepage, narnia furniture coming soon!

Awesome!!!!!

Loves First Kiss!

Yes I have seen the Narnia furniture. I really like the chair. I can never get in to the prize places though. Im gonna try my hardest. Thanks for the info. Hey ppl guess whut. The purple hero suit is coming out in prize room fri-sunday!!!
    This is my VMK name.

GlamorousTink is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I can't wait for the Narnia furniture! I wonder if there will be a room that will come out with it to?

King Tryton is offline What time does the 3 o'clock parade start?
    Hey Gang, Just a quick update from VMK Central in WDW. While we were there on Thursday DW ran into a producer for VMK (she writes the newsletters and tests stuff).
    She would not be specific but hinted at a SURPRISE at the end of the month. We were thinking possibly a tie in with the Narnia Release. Maybe new stuff!!!