Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Community Leaders.. in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Hey everyone! I got a question.... When i sign up to be a community leader it always says to wait untill the next month. I really want a community leader ...
    DanceChic is offline A-Ticket holder

Exclamation Community Leaders..

Hey everyone! I got a question.... When i sign up to be a community leader it always says to wait untill the next month. I really want a community leader and was wondering do i do it right when vmk opens on the day it says to or is it just luck? Thank You

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Hello and welcome to DWT and our little VMK home here on DWT...

Community Leaders... VMK has never been consistent about selecting their CL's.

I imagine that when they opened up the registration in December, that they were bombarded with applications, and have since stopped accepting them. First thing in the morning would not have any affect on submitting an application.

VMK will most likely announce the next round of selection in the newsletter - until then - if you want to help people in VMK - which is what CL's do - just do it!!! You do not need a title or a badge to be an effective helper in VMK!!!

Enjoy,
    Joanne
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Ok. Thank you for the info because i have a friend who is a community leader and she is a CL i didnt no that all community leaders have CL before there name! lol! well i will continue to help people on VMK just like i always have. Thanx!

Another question..... when do you think they will start excpeting the CL forms? I really want to be one. Well hope to get some answers. Thanx

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    I honestly couldn't tell you when...

Keep watching the newsetter is the best advice I can give
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

Ok well ty for the information i appriciate it