Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Super Hero Suits.. in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; I got a question... I know the purple super hero suit you have to win on a game but wut about the pink and blue ones? Im a little confused ...
    DanceChic is offline A-Ticket holder

Super Hero Suits..

I got a question...
    I know the purple super hero suit you have to win on a game but wut about the pink and blue ones? Im a little confused if someone could help that would be great! Thank You

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Hey There,

No word about the Pink and Blue (which actually is more of a Teal according to VMK coding) Super suits yet. I guess we will just have to wait and see...

In the meantime, play lots of games, and make sure to visit those NPC's twice a day to help build up your credit account!!!

Have fun in the virtual world
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

GlamorousTink is offline B-Ticket Holder
    You can visit NPC's twice a day, or is that just an expression for "get as many credits as possible? Or are you talking about eeyores as well? Sorry, just a little confused! lol

Tink,

You can visit them twice a day if you plan it out. The credits cycle every 12 hours - so if you log in at 10:00 am est and get all your credits - you can get them again at 10:00 pm est, and so on and so on...

Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

Ok so all the stuff like the yeti and the dragon and stuff you can go on twice? Well ty for teh other information every little bit helps! Thank You

Oh and tink wut are eeyores? sorry dont no much lol

GlamorousTink is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Oh, there is a thread on eeyores if you wanted to find out in detail, but eeyores are basically fake acounts to earn credits. You just use a fake email address like: 123yahoo@yahoo.com or something. They don't check your email address, so it is okay. We use the name eeyore on VMK. Eeyores are very useful to get 2000 credits pretty quickly. You can't trade credits though, so you have to buy something with the credits, like the hotel pins. This is the way you can cheaply stock up on pins, so you can have extras to trade with when they become rare. For better, more accurate info, check out the eeyore thread. I believe it is titled Eeyore party or something. G2g now, there is a spider (in real life) on my computer screen, and I don't want it to climb onto my hand! lol

chrispchicken is offline A-Ticket holder
    well ty for the info.
    This is my VMK name.

babysymone is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I hope everyone sees this. I was able to trade my purple shirt from my eeyore to main character. It may be bug so if you want trade while you can!

Jennifer

VMK: Ilvpoohbear

Bug fixed apparently!!

Just tried - would not let me add to the trade window....
    Dizpinfriend on VMK