Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss Ride/Trade room/game ideas in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; Welcome! I need ideas for things like trade rooms , games , and other things.I've closed all my things in VMK down because i need something new. if any of ...
    shadesofgreen96 is offline Don't ask me O_o
    Somewhere there in between insanity and crazyness..

Lightbulb Ride/Trade room/game ideas

Welcome!
    I need ideas for things like trade rooms , games , and other things.I've closed all my things in VMK down because i need something new. if any of you come across something post it here . I will PM the people who's ideas i might want to use and we can meet up in VMK and create it together. Don't be offended if i don't PM you since i am only picking 1 or 2 things , Thanks again ,

Shades
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on
    I will go on , no matter what , still dedicated all the way through
    I'll live my dreams the same way I do my life , by taking one step at a time

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    I have no ideas ... I have never opened up a game room so,

Sorry, No ideas here!!!

Loves First Kiss!

that's ok.....now why did i do that in especially large print.........lol...
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I believe in believing - until my very last minute of truth , I don't give up . even when it will be hard to see it through
    I will go on

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    how about a game like those sideshow things where the horses move and whoever gets to the end first wins? I don't know what you would do to make it move, but you could do something creative with it if you could think of something
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skiyalater
    how about a game like those sideshow things where the horses move and whoever gets to the end first wins? I don't know what you would do to make it move, but you could do something creative with it if you could think of something
    Good idea... hmm.. maybe i shpuld get anumber generator and whoever gets to the saddle first and second gets a prize???
    ~*Shadesofgreen96*~

I believe
    I will go on