Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Discuss VMK Quest - Green Racing Magic in the Disney's Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Forum forums; One of the tasks for the green racing magic is to catch 85 ghosts on the Haunted Mansion game. I know there is no way I will be able to ...
    hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again

VMK Quest - Green Racing Magic

One of the tasks for the green racing magic is to catch 85 ghosts on the Haunted Mansion game. I know there is no way I will be able to do it on my own and it may be the same for some of you. I was wondering if some of us would like to get together to help each other complete this task. The best way is to have more people in the game for more ghosts and only one person at a time would actually catch the ghosts. You will probably also have to go three rounds and that's where friends on the other team come in handy to make sure you win one round and they win one round, so you can go to three rounds. What do you guys say?
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    I really stink at Ghosts but you are right!!

The only way to do that manny is with help. One at a time we make a team and help eachother out.

Loves First Kiss!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    I'm all for it. Today while trying for my mere 30, people kept leaving 1/2 way through the game. I'd be more than happy to help hang around & let others grab the ghosts.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey
    I'm all for it. Today while trying for my mere 30, people kept leaving 1/2 way through the game. I'd be more than happy to help hang around & let others grab the ghosts.

I had the same trouble and twice when I actually was getting somewhere in the game, I dc

Frustrated is not the word!!!! A;; for a mere 30 ghosts!!!

Loves First Kiss!

Dumbogal is offline Sarcasm - Just another free service I offer..
    Hillo,

Talked to you breifly about this yesterday, and in my opinion - this would be the only way to catch that many ghosts. The more players there are in each game, the more ghosts that are generated. Three players on one side and two on your side should generate enough ghosts to meet that goal.

The key to remember is that you CANNOT catch other team players when they are in ghost form - they do not count into your final tally of ghosts caught. They usually count as double points, but for some odd reason in the quests - they do not count at all. So in my experience, it is easier to keep track of your totals if you avoid them all together.

Let's all figure out a day and time we can all meet up in the game (with time to spare) and we can all help each other out. I know I still need the green car, infact I believe we all still need the green car!!!

For me - next week would be best, as lady and I will be leaving for WDW tomorrow (woot woot) And I am usually better off in the evenings when my husband is home to keep the kid off my back...
    Dizpinfriend on VMK

Once she was a lowly housemaid dressed in rags. Now she's got a fairy godmother, she's filthy rich, and she lives in a palace with her dreamboat husband.......It's further proof, that the right shoes CAN change your life!

My own low-tech version of Push!!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Count me in! I'm terrible at catching ghosts as well. The other team might be good for keeping the ghosts from the other team away as well.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    yeah! i'd do it.
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

kaleesa is offline C-Ticket Holder
    count me in to i would be happy to just walk around so you all can catch ghosts. LOL i'm extremly mad at the game to try anymore myself.
    If you think about a thought you thought the thought you thought began with somebody elses thinking so if ones thought starts from anothers thought is there such thing as an original thought?

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    I have a lot of school work this week, so next week is best for me too. I was thinking it may be even better on a weekend for most people, even though I think I would rather have a weekday. It just depends about school for me. If anyone has any other suggestions, feel free to post them.
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    sure i will help!
    Got Disney?

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I have yet to figure out why most people playing ghosts don't try to help the other team out so that the game goes three rounds and everyone can get more ghosts? If a miracle happens, and I actually do win the first round, I try to make sure the other team wins the next round. The same with pirates now that you HAVE to play against other players. Of course if you are on a quest in pirates, then I can understand trying to win two in a row and moving on.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

dougitmcnuggit is offline Cedar Point New Coaster '07!!
    Frontiertown, Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio, USA
    I'd be game for this.

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Count me in.